Hero System for FoundryVTT

Just finished the latest review. I will be releasing it in July. My goal is early July. Tasks that remain:

• Bugfix on 1/2d6 rolling
  • Add all standard maneuvers
  • Add all standard powers
  • Add all standard complications
  • Initiative/Speed Tracking with Abort/Hold conditions

Outstanding Items After Initial Release:

• Encumbrance Penalties
  • Equipment from Basic Book
  • Vehicles from Basic Book

Focus for Speed/Initiative in Basic is

• Phase tracking
  • Abort tracking
  • Hold tracking

It's all there (but moving in the wrong order), but my Dev is not a Hero guy so the Speed/Initiative tracking is new to him. Should have it shorted shortly.

When this is done, then it can be used reliably in play.

We will then collect feedback and decide what needs to be fixed immediately or what will get added to the issues list for resolution in the Crowdfunding campaign.

2 hours ago, RPMiller said:

You all can check on the progress anytime by just going to Github: https://github.com/dmdorman/hero6e-foundryvtt

I've been following along, and it is coming along nicely. 

I thought this thread and @Legendsmiths was the official version. The one by dmdorman was the unofficial one. And, you are correct, it's coming along nicely. :) However, I'm interested in the official one.

Really? I was unaware. Thanks for the information. 

EDIT: Not sure. According to earlier comments, HDC file import will only be for the HERO Complete (Kickstarter) version, not the HERO Basic version. Does it really matter? Not really. The unofficial version is doing great, I'm just looking for the official version. :)

Edited by techogre
Made a reaslization and may be wrong.

14 hours ago, bodiddley said:

Two different people. I'm dmdorman. 

Ah. Thanks for clarifying. So are you working with Legendsmiths on his project, or is yours separate? I've been following your project on Github and it seems like the one that is really moving along and has most of the features.

@RPMiller Legendsmiths and dmdorman are different folks.

Speed/Initiative tracking are now working. Last thing I have is to upload all the powers, complications, and maneuvers and then we can release the basic version.

As projects go, dmdorman's project is unlicensed AFAIK. The Legendsmiths version is licensed by Hero Games and will be supported with official content.

Okay, just got all the final powers, complications, and maneuvers compendiums done. One minor tweak to layout and I can release. This takes a couple days (have to set up the site in GitHub and publish via Foundry process), but we should  have something soon. 

Feedback, bugs, and requests will be tracked via GitHub once it's up. We'll let this cook a bit to refine the basics, and then we can push to crowdfund the full version. 

Everything is working. I'm working on getting the github repo migrated to the public and registering with Foundry.

It also requires v11, so make sure your Foundry is up to date. I haven't added Equipment and Weapons from the Basic book yet, but that's a minor issue overall. We will get that in there eventually.

image.thumb.png.c08b8a48558c885fd5f12d76e93bebd3.png

You can also see we have all the Power Text in the compendiums for easy reference. Same for Complications, Perks, Talents, and Maneuvers.

image.thumb.png.28c653667b14b95a2287de03cf0c41cc.png

The fields are also all there and aligned to HeroDesigner. When we add the HD import feature (Full version), all of those "items" will be automatically created on the character and updated.

I will announce when it is available for install on Foundry soon.

19 hours ago, Legendsmiths said:

Everything is working. I'm working on getting the github repo migrated to the public and registering with Foundry.

It also requires v11, so make sure your Foundry is up to date. I haven't added Equipment and Weapons from the Basic book yet, but that's a minor issue overall. We will get that in there eventually.

image.thumb.png.c08b8a48558c885fd5f12d76e93bebd3.png

You can also see we have all the Power Text in the compendiums for easy reference. Same for Complications, Perks, Talents, and Maneuvers.

image.thumb.png.28c653667b14b95a2287de03cf0c41cc.png

The fields are also all there and aligned to HeroDesigner. When we add the HD import feature (Full version), all of those "items" will be automatically created on the character and updated.

I will announce when it is available for install on Foundry soon.

Excellent! I will support the Kickstarter version for sure too! I’m going to be starting my first  Champions 6e campaign on Foundry in a month or so.