Membership Help for Supervillan Team

Olympiad

I'm finally starting a Champions campaign after almost a ten year gap - and am looking for outside suggestions for one of my supervillan teams: P.O.W.E.R. (Patriots Of World Economic Reform). Depite their semi-political sounding name, they really are nothing better than international thieves, though some of the more extreme left leaning organizations see them as heroes of a sort.

What I'm looking for are pun names as all the members I have so far fit into that mode:

Jihad Joe - A Middle Eastern super-soldier

Guerilla Gorilla - Intelligent ape with lots of guns (Similar to DC's Monsieur Mallah)

Robbin' Hood - Archer

Terror-wrist - Think DC's Deadshot

Note: Despite the pun names, they shouldn't be joke characters.

to add some, very, very bad pun names

Pi Rat

genetically enhanced rat that uses mathemathically based superpowers [think trig, geometry, and calculas]

ESP n' Age

An old psionicist that also had the ability to age his opponents

Skull Duggery

A tunneling zombie thief

Dr. Nein {German for 'no'}

mad scientist type that has 9 clones and the ability to shutdown powers

The Kahn Man

bandit raider able to instantly summon up a conquering army of mongolian raiders

Slight of Hand

a shrinking Martial Artist

Cat Burgler

A normal looking cat, with thieving skill and powers to compensate, likely to be TK

The Fence

Forcewall projector and Entangler as well as connections to numerous buyers and ellicit goods

Date-a-Thief

Roguish type character with Mind control powers, used to acquire info

Dan de'Lion (Dan, the Lion) a cat man martial artist or sonic roar powered guy. Roar might freeze a target in place briefly (entangle)

The Frying Nun. Old fashioned nun outfit with winged hat, Flight or Gliding, and pyro powers. Sound of Music optional.

The Bat Burglar rather than Cat... Batmanlike costume (with a touch of Wile E. Coyote?) gadgeteer. Give him Unluck.

Leper Con A short irish dude wearing green, looking for gold and just out of prison. DeBuff powers (disease)

I particularly liked Brussels Sprout though. Heck, I smiled at most of these.

Miracle Whip. a fire n' brimstone preacher who uses a whip to get his points across.

Piñata. lots of defenses and absorption (vs hand to hand attacks only) that fuels a randomly timed, no range explosion.

Haul-Lass. she's a speedster who's large and in charge.

Jumbo Shrimp. 4 levels of always on (inherent) shrinking and 4 levels of growth.

Charade. a mime with mind control that makes you "see" and believe in whatever it is he's pantomiming.

Pop Rocks. she's a pop diva with an AOE (cone) EB (vs PD) hail attack.

Dime O'Dozen. ten multiforms, each with 12 duplicates.

Soul Train. a smooth, 70's speedster with levels in move through.

Richard Logue. an evil, bald genius with delusions of cleverness.

You guys are terrible...especially the Frying Nun. :)

Don't you know that REAL villains violate copywrite laws?

*Opens up refrigerator*

Doctor Pepper: Disgruntled physician who can make anyone sneeze.

Mr. Pibb: Angry african-american militant, who fights racism. "They call me MISTER PIBB!"

Mountain Dew: Poverty stricken girl from the mountains of West Virginia, can make it rain.

Code Red: Able to fire off lblasts of light, but only in the "Red spectrum"

Seven Up: Duplicator who can form up to 7 of himself, also an Olympic level wrestler.

Root Bear: Mystical villain who can turn into a bear...after he eats a mystical root.

Sprite: A foot tall pixie, with delusions of grandeur. Team leader.