Lookie what I just bought!

KA.

Re: Lookie what I just bought!

Thanks everyone.

I am glad to have them, I've been watching for quite a while.

I wish there was a set available for everyone who wants them.

I keep an eye on eBay most of the time, if anyone would like to be informed if I see another set, send me a PM or email.

I would just post something here, but I am afraid that would cause a "feeding frenzy" that would just drive the price up.

Thanks again for the kind comments,

KA.

I have those ... along with the villain set, some of the blisters, the old DC Heroes figs, the old MSH figs and some odd no-name brands that I found ... I believe they're all packed at my parent's house :) They were always fun to play with

I have those ... along with the villain set' date=' some of the blisters, the old DC Heroes figs, the old MSH figs and some odd no-name brands that I found ... I believe they're all packed at my parent's house :) They were always fun to play with[/quote']

Where do your parents live, and do they have a security system?

Where do your parents live' date=' and do they have a security system?[/quote']

heh ... nope, but you gotta find 'em first, then you have to root through the many, many boxes of books and crap I have stored there ;)

I have those ... along with the villain set' date=' some of the blisters, the old DC Heroes figs, the old MSH figs and some odd no-name brands that I found ... I believe they're all packed at my parent's house :) They were always fun to play with[/quote']

Oh, yeah, I got the Villains set a year or so ago, it has been the Heroes that kept eluding me. Don't have the rest ot them though, but I will be looking.

:D

KA.