Longest Running Thread EVER

Re: Longest Running Thread EVER

Kinda figured, when I saw you posted on Easthaven. ^ v ^

Where ya been?

Not everyone here plays Easthaven, though they should.

I don't usually post much during the weekend. I blame dial-up, family, and all those other real-life trappings I tend to forget in my 3walled cubicle domicile during the weekly grind of work.

Not everyone here plays Easthaven, though they should.

I don't usually post much during the weekend. I blame dial-up, family, and all those other real-life trappings I tend to forget in my 3walled cubicle domicile during the weekly grind of work.

Ah. Dial-up.

Yeah. That'll do it.

Hey y'all...

I thought I'd drop a line in case you were wondering if that guy with the big nose was still around.

Yep.

He is.

Damn. Oh, wait, I mean, good! :D

Speaking of back (not that I'm ever away, although actually I have no idea what's going on in most of NGD, I'm just staying with threads I'm subbed to and haven't ventured out in some time), I'll mention here that I'm currently on the Lufthansa flight from Portland to Frankfurt, using their wireless Internet. Very nice, though a bit flakey. It's not too expensive, either, $30 for a 10 hour flight.

Guest Skaramine

Re: Happy Dance!

You'd think dividing the 2 groups up would make the game go faster. But so far, all we've done is get to the point the GM set for us, and started one conversation. And we've backtracked to another conversation, which ended in an awkward silence.

:weep:

I'm sorry. Rehson's just feeling a little quiet tonight.

Guest Skaramine

Not so much. Hinting more at the GM and the other player, really. Since they're the ones actually involved in the current conversation.

*sigh*

Oh. Ok. I'm just a zombie tonight anyhow. :(

Guest Skaramine

Okay. Well' date=' if you're looking for brains, you're in the wrong country. Head north.[/quote']

I'm a general flesh eater. Any old rancid meat will do...

mmmm... Subway....

Ok. A bit calmed down now.

I get to call Best Friends Human Resources tomorrow. Since Jenn's in the door, I get an easier time of getting some sort of job there. I guess we'll see what my odd collection of skills will go toward.

And call around to several different places tomorrow about house stuff. Wee!