Longest Running Thread EVER

Re: Longest Running Thread EVER

Yeah, something about white and blue-eyed. The white cats with one blue eye and one green eye tend to be deaf in one ear.

Risu IS light-colored, but she's a tabby/Siamese mix. (She has tabby markings on her tail and nose, and Siamese points.)

She's also too darned cute for her own good.

. . . Allergic people: Summon 16 73-point Domestic Cats' date=' 0 END, Continuous, No Concious Control.[/quote']

Eh, lots of people who are allergic to cats still think they are cute. :)

Personally, I've met a few cats I didn't hate being around. And an even smaller number that I actually liked.

I'm not sure I've ever had a cat (or kitten) try to sleep on my face. Then again' date=' I tend to sleep face down or sideways.[/quote']

This is a very talented kitten. She can sleep on our faces even when we're lying on our sides.

He ability to annoy knows no bounds. But then she yawns cutely, thereby completing the "summon camera" spell, and I'm helpless.

This is a very talented kitten. She can sleep on our faces even when we're lying on our sides.

He ability to annoy knows no bounds. But then she yawns cutely, thereby completing the "summon camera" spell, and I'm helpless.

Heh. My solution to cats sleeping on me (the few times it could've been an issue) has been to keep my door closed at night. :)

The one time that wasn't an option either, it worked itself out after a few nights. I would wake up when the cat would climb up. I'd pick him up and toss him off the bed. Until one time he pounced on my foot. I'd booted him across the room before I'd really woken up. No damage done (to either of us) and he stopped climbing up on me while I was sleeping. :)

The Freedom Kittens will sleep on any clothes left on the bed, and on our feet. They also like to curl up against our bellies or legs. They are not lap cats nor do they want more than a few pets at a time, unless they are half asleep, then they will accept belly rubs. Stripes likes to sleep on her back sometimes. When a cat does that in your home, you know her trust for you is through the Stratosphere.

Risu likes to camp out on the clean clothes from the dryer. I'd say she likes the warmth, but she does this even if they've been sitting there a while. Then when we try to pick clothes up to fold them, she'll either bat at our hands or grab the clothes with her claws.

To her, it's a brilliant game. To me, it's a waste of band-aids.

Heh. Actually, my oldest cat has trouble retracting his claws sometimes. Back when we lived in the place with wall-to-wall carpeting, we'd get him playing and batting, then watch him flip over backwards as he got stuck to the carpet. He'd get SO indignant if we laughed at him, too!