lets define all these acronyms, shall we?

Mystendanian

UNTIL - United Nations Tribunal on International Law

PRIMUS - Paranormal Research and Investigation Mission of the United States (CU p. 43)

VIPER - Venomous Imperial Party of the Enternal Reptile (CU p. 146)

ICE - Iron Crown Enterprises, a gaming company with which a previous incarnation of Hero Games was affiliated for a period of time - Hero produced the stuff, ICE published it, and there was some crossover between the two, content-wise, mainly Hero stats published in ICE's Shadow World product line.

As for the rest, I can't help you.

COIL - varies; sometimes not an acronym; usually the criminal organization/cult headed by King Cobra which has a snake motif

ICE - in real life, Iron Crown Enterprises, who published many Hero Games products in the past; in the 4th edition Champions Universe, I believe ICE was an assassination consortium

PRIMUS - A US government federal law enforcement agency with a super-crime beat, featuring agents ranging from investigators, to superagents, to power armoured agents, to low/average superhero power levels.

UNTIL - A United Nations international law enforcement agency with a super-crime beat, featuring agents ranging from investigators to superagents (United Nations Tribunal on International Law ?)

VIPER - Not an acronym (or sometimes an acronym); premiere high-tech criminal conspiracy in the Champions Universe, with superagents, a braod selection of cutting edge weapons, vehicles and robots, super powered special agents, and an equally broad and impressive array of conventional weapons and resources.

VOICE - Possibly not an acronym; a subtler and more insidious force than VIPER, with deadlier superpowered agents and goals focusing as much on destabilizing and confusing their enemies as actively accumulating more power.

CLOWN: Criminal Legion Of Wacky Non-conformists. Having said that, either the supplement or their Classic Organizations listing (maybe both?) openly stated that this might or might not be a legitimate acronym. I figure it was ex post facto myself, like the way FREd got retconned into meaning Fifth Rules Edition (or Fifth Revised Edition).

COIL: Almost certainly not an acronym. I happen to have Classic Enemies at work tonight, and both Black Mamba & King Cobra use "Coil" when referring to the group.

SAT: Special American Tactics. Highly redundant with Primus, SAT has been worked out of the continuity (first becoming a corporate group instead of a government group in HERO Almanac 2, then eliminated outright). Personally, I changed its meaning to "Superhuman America Team" and made it the American answer to the UN's Team Tomorrow -- an agency responsible for giving novas/superhumans official status. The Champions, for example, are said to operate with SAT authorization...

Within the Dark Champions milieu, I.C.E. is the International Consortium for Execution, a loose association of assassins, noteworthy for the fact that its members refer work to each other according to the geographic location of the target and the requirements of the hit. The founders went to a great deal of trouble to staff it with only the creme de la creme of assassins. As a result, it commands a fearsome reputation and high prices.

ISE: Internatinal Science Eleat, a group of crinimal scientist types which design weapions and other super-tech devices for the crinimal underworld. Dr. Kerby Loo may be a menber. (Group dosen't realy exist in CHampions 5th, and was proably replaced by ARGAT).

RAVIN: Unknown...proably not a true acronim. My guess is the Royal Arcave of Villians INternatinal (but that IS my guess).

Talen: Another agent group I am creating (look for it in an e-Enimies book). It has no acronim (Unless you think up one sutibul for an orginzation secretly ruled by an alien force who wants to strip the Earth of all it's resorces, using humans to do so. I based this group loosly on Galactor, from Gatchman).

Genocide: Another not an acronim. Replaced by IHA.

IHA: Insitute for Human Advancment.