The Harmons endure!

Jhamin

Ok, so we know that the Harmon line will continue until at least the year 3000, where Defender 3000 is called "the last scion of the Harmon Line".

So that raises the question: Does Defender 2004 have any relatives we don't know about? And if not who is the lucky lady?

The man isn't getting any younger!

Re: The Harmons endure!

Frankly, I think James probably has at least a cousin or two.

And don't worry about him begatting, apparetntly virility runs in the line, given James' father was in WW2, it would seem James father was middle aged or so when James was born.

Frankly, I think James probably has at least a cousin or two.

And don't worry about him begatting, apparetntly virility runs in the line, given James' father was in WW2, it would seem James father was middle aged or so when James was born.

Wasen't this also a trate in the Henderson line? (Acualy, it IS a trate in the Henderson line...especaly cause The Marksman has the Longevity: Reduced Ageing form of Life Suport). This begs to question, are the Harmans related to the Henderssons?

Wasen't this also a trate in the Henderson line? (Acualy' date=' it IS a trate in the Henderson line...especaly cause The Marksman has the Longevity: Reduced Ageing form of Life Suport). This begs to question, are the Harmans related to the Henderssons?[/quote']

Well, they might be their Replacements as Marksman is not owned by DOJ.

One of the thing I liked about C:NM was the Henderson Line and the Hunter legacy (apparently distant relatives).

What I wanna know is' date=' does the Harmon family trace back to Ambrethel?? ;)[/quote']

I doon't know...who or what is Ambrethel?

And I dn't think Defender was supose to be considered a replacement for the Marksman. For one thing...the Marksman dosen't wear, nor need power armor. For another, I doubt James Harman ever fought in Korea...

Defender always reminde me more of Electrode, from the Southern Nights comics. They had a cross over with the HERO comic, at one point.

Electrode was a an engineering/comic book geek who decided to give himself superpowers. He used electricity to zap himself, getting electrical powers. (of course!)

Anyway, his powers were flight, extra strength and an energy blast. Defender just bought them as focuses.

He was also the team leader, chiefly because no one else wanted to be. Sound familiar?