Acro is bored

Acroyear

Re: Acro is bored

I would like to see a reworked Crusader for the Dark Champions setting if at all possible. The only aspects of the old design I would keep are the shield and the Head piece.

Well, if you're gonna :weep: about it...

This is based off, like, a decade old memory. But this is whatcha get...

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

woot!

This is a pic done in Hero Machine a while back for a character called Copper. He's a magical construct made by the nefarious Dr. Hephaestus. Doc made several (Copper, Mercury, Iron, Gold, Silver, and Lead), but they railed against his villainous nature and formed a team of heroes known simply as the Golems.

Recently, in my campaign, the Golems have broken up as a team and have mostly gone their seperate ways. There was a bit of an argument among them and a rift has formed between the once-friends.

Copper has "gone rogue" and is now calling himself Ozone. Ozone has joined a team of villains who all used to be heroes. They are Mutiny. (See the "One Must Live" thread.)

I'd love to have a new, updated pic of Ozone.

His powers are fairly straight forward. He controls electricity. Being magical in nature, the effects are green. He is solid, nicely polished copper, with green glowing eyes. There is a "Cu" on his chest as Copper, but as Ozone, he may have had that removed or possibly scarred up like the flip side of Two-Face's coin.

Thanks, Acro!

Richard

Ok, I'll give you three to pick from. Whichever strikes your creative bone if fine with me. (8^D)

1) Tornado: Where's a grey bodysuit that has a whirlwind design on the chest. No mask or head piece. Has black boots. Caucasion, with brown hair. Tall and thin in stature. Always wanted a image of him with a small whirlwind surrounding him.

2) Electrode: See my icon for suit design. He's basically is an energy sink for electricity. He can't stop absorbing electricity and once fully charged, his body tries to discharge it. His suit is an insulator to protect others. He removes his red gloves when he expects to fight villians.

3) Prism: He's make of some type of material that looks like crystal. He has no nose or mouth or genitals. He's transparent through and through and casts rainbows around him when sunlight passes through his body. He contols the light that passes through his body to project Lasers and flashes of light. Clothing is obtional, but short white boxer type pants might be the convention when dealing the normal populace.

I'm happy to see any of these done with your talent. Thanks. And no rush, take your time.

- Christopher Mullins

Ok. Here's a couple sketches of ones I started a long time ago.

Blazer is a fire using mutant who also plays guitar for a punk band. I was working on a chain around her waist. And of course, she is a red head.

Blazer2.png

Scales: Looks and acts like a brick, but also a skilled magic user. I wish I still had the picture of him in the Dr. Strange getup. This is him in his usual mission gear.

Scales.png