Musings on Random Musings

Kara Zor-El

Re: Musings on Random Musings

Yesterday felt like Wednesday. Today feels like Thursday. Therefore, I proclaim tomorrow to be Friday and the day after that to be Saturday. Alls y'alls can take the day off. Tell 'em teh bunneh said it was OK. :king:

Bill.

(Saturday remains Saturday, and Sunday remains Sunday, and Monday is Labor Day, so everyone gets a 4-day weekend!) :celebrate

Actually because my work week is Thursday - Monday, today is Sunday for me. :D

Yesterday felt like Wednesday. Today feels like Thursday. Therefore, I proclaim tomorrow to be Friday and the day after that to be Saturday. Alls y'alls can take the day off. Tell 'em teh bunneh said it was OK. :king:

Bill.

(Saturday remains Saturday, and Sunday remains Sunday, and Monday is Labor Day, so everyone gets a 4-day weekend!) :celebrate

Interesting you should say that. I'm leaving work at noon tomorrow, and not coming back until next Wednesday.

Yay Dragon*Con! ^ v ^

Bill.

I work a 12 hour swing shift. My week is screwed up enough, thank you!

I realized just two days ago that Dragon Con was *this* weekend. As such, I haven't prepared for it. No ticket, no hotel room, no car, no planning out what to do there...

I do actually have Friday-Sunday off, but work Monday morning. I'd have to somehow find a room for one, rent a car, and buy tickets at the door.

I really wanted to get the chance to meet more of my fellow HG posters, but I don't think that is going to be a realistic goal this year. :(

Well' date=' everything is supposed to go thru a set of protocols, unless it doesn't...[/quote']

Exactly.

And in case it's determined there's some issue with people not following protocol, add MORE protocols (for those same people to ignore while the people who follow them now have even more....).

Exactly.

And in case it's determined there's some issue with people not following protocol, add MORE protocols (for those same people to ignore while the people who follow them now have even more....).

Oh my god! That's what happened here! How can that be!? :eek:

(Every frickin company it seems.)