Musings on Random Musings

Kara Zor-El

Re: Musings on Random Musings

Heh, true.

An interesting thing would be to have everything in the random musing thread auto-show in one's blog. Not that I suggest HERO Games should go to that effort, as well as many probably wouldn't like that. But I think that would be cool.

As do I. :)

or you could just do this...link. Use the Random Musing thread as a plug for your blog entry. ;):D

What do you mean "perilously close to the theoretical 50% limit"?

If all you have in an article history are vandalization then reversion of the vandalization, then you're at 50% of the edits being reversions, and no valid content is being added. In that situation, at any given instant, you've got about a 50% chance of reading it in the vandalized state. Vandalization could be just injecting a few four-letter words into titles; it could be wholesale delete and replace with wanton gibberish. The "perilously close" is a value judgment by me, since a source that's being scribbled on about as fast as it could be improved is not particularly useful as a reference.

My Dearest Tribble,

I must insist that you share Jeff Wayne with the rest of the former colonies. Send him and his entire War of the Worlds concert tour forthwith to the Eastern seaboard of the United States, or I shall be forced to write a more strongly worded letter. I feel it prudent to remind you that I have at my disposal all locked or forgotten threads, and all of the relentless shambling headless ascended provided to me so haphazardly by our larcenous lapine mutual ally. They could make a great smelly mess of London. Smellier, and messier, actually.

Yours,

BoneDaddy

Dear Bonedaddy,

I find your position intriguing and I would like to sign up for your newsletter.

Mentor

If all you have in an article history are vandalization then reversion of the vandalization' date=' then you're at 50% of the edits being reversions, and no valid content is being added. In that situation, at any given instant, you've got about a 50% chance of reading it in the vandalized state. Vandalization could be just injecting a few four-letter words into titles; it could be wholesale delete and replace with wanton gibberish. The "perilously close" is a value judgment by me, since a source that's being scribbled on about as fast as it could be improved is not particularly useful as a reference.[/quote']

Gotch ya.