Musings on Random Musings

Kara Zor-El

Re: Musings on Random Musings

Windsor Blue' date=' Jubilee Blue, Blue Vein? Hmm, those are all creamy. I'm more familiar with the various Huntsmen cheeses that are Stilton & Chedder.[/quote']

Aha! So you're another cheese-lover, eh? :) Yes, I believe it was in fact Windsor, though there isn't enough of the coating left to say for sure.

Have you tried the Lighthouse blue brie? Simply amazing...

Aha! So you're another cheese-lover, eh? :) Yes, I believe it was in fact Windsor, though there isn't enough of the coating left to say for sure.

Have you tried the Lighthouse blue brie? Simply amazing...

A lot of my cheese knowledge comes from books since I have to look up the various places. Can't say I've tried Lighthouse. There's one from Point Reyes that impressed me.

'Cause it's the end of the end, symbolically.

Although I didn't think it should have been killed yet, I commented on that in the cranky thread.

Probably my post with bad language had something to do with it. I took serious offense to a particular comment made and pretty much didn't hold back.

Probably my post with bad language had something to do with it. I took serious offense to a particular comment made and pretty much didn't hold back.

I dunno, I doubt that was it. I saw some people chafing at the bit to get it closed earlier. The fact Ben apparently had to go in and "scrub" the addresses means that he also may have decided to close it anyway.

'Cause it's the end of the end' date=' symbolically.[/quote']I would ask you to explain further, but I guess, on some level, I already know what you mean. (Heh, don't let that stop you, though :o).

I suppose it's time to put the affair behind us and get back to normal (whatever passes for it). *wistful*

Goodbye Kara, Rachel... You were always real, to me.:straight:

I dunno' date=' I doubt that was it. I saw some people chafing at the bit to get it closed earlier. The fact Ben apparently had to go in and "scrub" the addresses means that he also may have decided to close it anyway.[/quote']

He also tends to close stuff that people report. But it was about time. I had a few replies to write, but they had nothing to do with the original subject.

I would ask you to explain further, but I guess, on some level, I already know what you mean. (Heh, don't let that stop you, though :o).

I suppose it's time to put the affair behind us and get back to normal (whatever passes for it). *wistful*

Goodbye Kara, Rachel... You were always real, to me.:straight:

Nah, nothing to add, if you know "on some level," then I think you know. :)

I know what you mean about "real to me". While it's disturbing that it was faked, I won't set aside what those personas stood for on a level that Fred can never take away.

Nah, nothing to add, if you know "on some level," then I think you know. :)

I know what you mean about "real to me". While it's disturbing that it was faked, I won't set aside what those personas stood for on a level that Fred can never take away.

Yea. I'm of the thought now, that no harm was truly intended. Though that doesn't mean no harm happened.

Yea. I'm of the thought now' date=' that no harm was truly intended. Though that doesn't mean no harm happened.[/quote']

I feel even if Fred was/is sociopathic, something within his character reached out through whatever issues he has to speak via Kara and Rachel. I do think they represent a kind of family he wishes he had, even if not consciously.

I feel even if Fred was/is sociopathic' date=' something within his character reached out through whatever issues he has to speak via Kara and Rachel. I do think they represent a kind of family he wishes he had, even if not consciously.[/quote']

As for whether we shoulda seen it earlier, c'mon. I dunno about "Kara," but all the Rachel persona had to do was come off like a rational adult compared to the average member of this forum.

Believe me, that ain't hard. :D

JG

As for whether we shoulda seen it earlier' date=' c'mon. I dunno about "Kara," but all the Rachel persona had to do was come off like a rational adult [i']compared to the average member of this forum.[/i]

JG

:tonguewav:

As for whether we shoulda seen it earlier' date=' c'mon. I dunno about "Kara," but all the Rachel persona had to do was come off like a rational adult [i']compared to the average member of this forum.[/i]

JG

Heh, you know, that's a remarkably good point!

And of course Rachel's "authenticity" was the anchor for Kara.

I was just thinking the other day, Christmas won't be quite the same without the visual of Kara's manic Christmas activities. :straight: And a bit worse if we think of Fred with his pants down posting about Kara's manic Christmas activities. :sick::straight: