Musings on Random Musings

Kara Zor-El

Re: Musings on Random Musings

You! Yes YOU! Go forth, sing, draw, dance, write... or just otherwise CREATE! Let the fires of imagination run wild through your mind, forming a great blaze of inspiration that threatens to engulf your very being in the twisting inferno that is the world of ideals yet unrealized! Expand your horizons by force of will if necessary, treating the mere limitations of what you thought was finite as if it were a wounded body... let your drive to ascend over the mundane be as a jaws of life!

Seize the frickin day!!

(There... that came on randomly, maybe I just mused someone)

O v O

Well, I noticed your post, and it got a reaction* out of me. Does that count?

* you scared me!

Who' date=' me? Or is that who took away my inspiration?[/quote']

It's...um....uh...hmmmm. :think:

Well, all of a sudden the church lady's voice just popped in my head and I had to exorcise those demons. You were just the random target due to a random musing. I thought the whole "What is wrong with me?" deserved some kind of response.

Let's see...oh, I know.

Could it be...International Women's Day?

It has been known to damper the frisky mood of many. :)

O v O

Well, I noticed your post, and it got a reaction* out of me. Does that count?

* you scared me!

Cool... if I scare enough people I'll declare it performance art and demand the government use Tax payers' dollars to fund me...

;)

Guest Skaramine

Except this time we're all real.

Or at least KGN and myself are. That's all I can verify for sure.

Plus... when you post pics of yourselves... you actually have large, soft, luscious breastesessessess...

I'm sorry, but if Kara was a lesbian nudist, Fred could have at least picked an actress/model with bigger boobs.

How was it?

Kinda frustrating... I mean, in Bowling for Columbine, Moore at least *tried* to present the appearance of a multi-dimensional analysis of gun violence- then he made the centerpiece of his argument a South Park-style cartoon stating that America's obsession with guns is based on Puritan paranoia and a desire to keep black people down.

For instance, he states (in the cartoon) that the KKK was registered as a criminal organization in the same year that the NRA was founded as a "gun safety" organization.... and one of the first laws it sponsored had the effect of criminalizing possession of guns in Southern black neighborhoods.

So one way to look at the movie is that gun control in the United States first became a matter of policy in order to take guns away from minorities.

I'm not sure that was the point Moore wanted to emphasize, though. :D

JG

Plus... when you post pics of yourselves... you actually have large, soft, luscious breastesessessess...

I'm sorry, but if Kara was a lesbian nudist, Fred could have at least picked an actress/model with bigger boobs.

Breasts aren't everything.

Which isn't to say that they don't count.

JG

I have now offically seen all episodes of Bab5.

Due to one reason or another, I had not seen the 2 climactic episodes of season four before. (Ivanova getting injured, and the Battle for Earth)

I just got the season four DVD collection and have now watched them.

I haven't been able to see all of season 5 or beyond. B5 is one of those sets I'd like to get.

Guest Skaramine

Kinda frustrating... I mean' date=' in [i']Bowling for Columbine,[/i] Moore at least *tried* to present the appearance of a multi-dimensional analysis of gun violence- then he made the centerpiece of his argument a South Park-style cartoon stating that America's obsession with guns is based on Puritan paranoia and a desire to keep black people down.

For instance, he states (in the cartoon) that the KKK was registered as a criminal organization in the same year that the NRA was founded as a "gun safety" organization.... and one of the first laws it sponsored had the effect of criminalizing possession of guns in Southern black neighborhoods.

So one way to look at the movie is that gun control in the United States first became a matter of policy in order to take guns away from minorities.

I'm not sure that was the point Moore wanted to emphasize, though. :D

JG

Just like the accursed "Saturday Night Special" laws.

[racist gun-grabber mentality on]

Gee, an inexpensive weapon to defend your home. How dastardly to let poor people enable themselves to protect their families and homes!

And ain't it a shame that the knee-grows can't afford a $600 Smith and Wesson revolver, when Rossi's $180 version is classified as a Saturday Night Special? I guess blackie then deserves to die when someone breaks in with a knife and tries to rob him blind to feed his drug habit.

[racist gun-grabber mentality off]

Then again, what can we expect from an organized group who projects their misanthropy and mistrust of humanity on others, expecting the presense of a self-defense tool to turn honest, law abiding citizens into insane killers?

Jerks.

Guest Skaramine

Breasts aren't everything.

Which isn't to say that they don't count.

JG

I had a weird dream last night about ordering some breast enhancements for one of my 1:6 scale female figures.

Then this sorceress came along, and brought the figure to life and we formed an army to take over San Francisco.