Musings on Random Musings

Kara Zor-El

Re: Musings on Random Musings

[

Bullet #154 on the list of Things That Bring You To a Full-Stop :nonp: and rub your nose in your complacent boring-straight-white-guy-hood...

... When you get rep from someone on the board, and their comment reads

... and on top of that, you are unsure of the gender and orientation of the person who said that (even more than one should be in a medium like this ...) ...

... and you have never in your life, by anyone, called "hot", or in any way imagined applying that concept to yourself.

I guess you say "Thanks!" ... and go looking for a reason to rep them back ...

... but deep inside you can't shake that :nonp:

All the innuendo and double entendre I've thrown at you, and THAT's what gets you going, ":nonp:"?

Well, hmph.

All the innuendo and double entendre I've thrown at you, and THAT's what gets you going, ":nonp:"?

Well, hmph.

Alice m'dear, only because you asked....

... you aren't included among the people whom I characterize as "uncertain" in gender and orientation. ;) Against even more-or-less straight females, the Wall of Cluelessness works very well indeed.

As is obvious to the rawest newbie' date=' [u']nothing[/u] on the NGD boards has to be pure.

Well, I was asking for Alice's preferences, obviously. Doesn't mean she'd get what she wants, but it's nice to know.

And even the drivel has some thoughtful posts salted through it, so I guess even that isn't "pure." :)

Bullet #154 on the list of Things That Bring You To a Full-Stop :nonp: and rub your nose in your complacent boring-straight-white-guy-hood...

... When you get rep from someone on the board, and their comment reads

... and on top of that, you are unsure of the gender and orientation of the person who said that (even more than one should be in a medium like this ...) ...

... and you have never in your life, by anyone, called "hot", or in any way imagined applying that concept to yourself.

I guess you say "Thanks!" ... and go looking for a reason to rep them back ...

... but deep inside you can't shake that :nonp:

That was between you and me you booger! :D

We ended up buying a manufactured home, eventually we HOPE to build on the site. We have 12 acres, so there is room.

Right now what I need is storage space, and with everything else going on I can't afford to buy/build a shed/shop/barn/ what have you.

How much do Yurts cost? I think I have a book on making them, but there are SO MANY books...

You could try something like a Bungalow, they are usually made for habitation but can be used for semiperminant storage.

Check out my Aunts store here: a typical bungalow is around $25/sqft