Unstoppable

Eyendasky80

Re: Unstoppable

IMO' date=' the option that involves extra STR, Only to Add to Casual STR, is by far the best way to go.[/quote']

I have bought up Only for Casual STR so that Casual and Normal STR are the same. The SFX was that he was a Bane-type guy/adrenaline junky. He also had this nifty little accidental change for overstrengthing (eg "oops...I broke it again. Sometimes I just don't know my own strength.").

I used a -1 for the lim.

As a rule, I agree. But sometimes SFX (ye grande olde trumpe carde) would warrant that a movement power can help you break out of an entangle. If you are stick in a goo-blob entangle your jet pack flight may help you to bust on out.

If it was bought as an EB... yes. IMO, using a movement power to cause damage (or as an attack power), SFX or no, would be cheesy and borderline cheating. I'd rule against it on principle, as a GM.

Mags

Guest WhammeWhamme

If it was bought as an EB... yes. IMO, using a movement power to cause damage (or as an attack power), SFX or no, would be cheesy and borderline cheating. I'd rule against it on principle, as a GM.

Mags

I'd be a bit of a bastard about it, I think. "Sure you can use the jet pack... as a Move Through on the entangle. Hope this works... (if it didn't break out, ow)

If it was bought as an EB... yes. IMO' date=' using a movement power to cause damage (or as an attack power), SFX or no, would be cheesy and borderline cheating. I'd rule against it on principle, as a GM.[/quote']

Ah well, we disagree. For me its not much different than starting fires with an EB or something. It's just one of those juicy side effects of SFX.

Had a character once, a brick based on Juggernaut.

Had a elemental control framewoirk that bordered on "just too much"

Spent most of his time in Hero ID because of his limitations.

Normal stats at max of 20 in non-heroic persona.

IN heroic persona:

ST 106, DX 30, CN 61, BD 33, IN 10, EG 10, PR 46, CO 10

PD 30, ED 30, SPD 4, REC 52, END 122, STN 117

Elemental Control (Mystic Stone powers)

IIF stone focus

independent focus

only in hero ID

dmg resistance 33p/e

life support (full)

mental def 40

PD reduction (resistant) 75%

ED reduction (resistant) 75%

knockbk resistance 20

power def 33

flash def (sight and sound) 16

15-pt growth, 0 end, persistent, always on

+9d6 HA, 1/2 END, only when moving

superleap +22

str +71

dex +20

con +41

bod +20

pre +36

rec +20

OCV +10, all attks

Many opponenets had some difficulty to confiscate the stone focus.

Often killed people accidentally even when he pulled punches.

I'd like to get this guy in under 400 points' date=' but I can live with between 400 and 450.[/quote']

If you are speaking of my RAMPAGE character with the "just too much" elemental control framework, he is under 400.

I will post the costs tonight.

He has no special fighting maneuvers (Multipower of tricks), just brawn and smash like Grond.