Need some info on Black Mask from Vibora Bay

proditor

My copy still isn't here (I love FRP games, but you'd think I'd remember that they are slow) so I had some quick questions on Black Mask.

1) Her costume. What does she have on her legs? The cover photo crops at about mid thigh, so any guesses I make costume wise from there down are just that, guesses.

2) What is her fighting style? I'm hoping she is a decentish high dex dodging gun shooting babe, but heck, she might be a brick for all I know. :nonp:

3) I can see what colors the costume is on the cover, but does that match the character description?

As is probably obvious from the nature of the questions, I have some ideas on how to make a mini of her, but they are predicated on info I'm really just making up at this point.

Any help appreciated. :)

Re: Need some info on Black Mask from Vibora Bay

#1: Your guess is as good as mine. They pic of her used inside the book is the same as the cover, something which I hate. I don't even remember seeing an action pic of her anywhere in the book.

#2: You'd be disappointed. She's a 20 dex tae kwon do fighter who uses gas grenade pistols.

#3: They are the same but the mask is supposed to be black, not green tinted.

Re: Need some info on Black Mask from Vibora Bay

Action pic, page 42. Gray toned, but it shows her wearing thigh-high combat boots.

Grenade pistol and Tae Kwon Do.

And just because she's the Black Mask, doesn't mean the mask has to be black...

I believe Darren Watts said the mask was supposed to be black after the cover was debutted.