NGD Scenes from a Hat

Hermit

Re: NGD Scenes from a Hat

New Topic: The best thing NOT to plug into an electrical outlet.

"NO! We do not try to straighten out the pug's tail that way..."

New Topic: Signs you are trying to become a star in the wrong genre of music for you.

"New Topic: Signs you are trying to become a star in the wrong genre of music for you.

"I wanna roll with the gangstas, but everyone can see I'm just to White and Nerdy...."

(The guy Weird Al was riffing off of actually had very high praise for his talents, as opposed to guys like Coolio and Eminem.....)

New Topic: Signs you are trying to become a star in the wrong genre of music for you.

"Tonight we will hear Mozart's Symphony No. 40 in g minor, arranged and performed by The Stomped Testicles Quartet, on electric guitar, electric bass, drum ensemble, and whacked-out male voice soon to be diagnosed with throat cancer."

NT: Lamest ever excuse for breaking a date. Double points if it actually was used on you.

"The guys are playing D&D and they really need me to be there. You see, Baldric is a 10th level thief but he's also a 3rd level illusionist and bearer of the Braids of Vecna, so...where are you going?"

NT: Excuses for not doing your homework, circa 3000 AD.

My nanites ate my homework.

NT: Excuses for not doing your homework, circa 3000 AD.

Sorry, I didn't get my homework turned in, but it was confiscatedby the Science Police.

NT: Excuses for not doing your homework, circa 1000 AD

NT: Excuses for not doing your homework' date=' circa 1000 AD[/quote']

"Baseborn varlet, I shalt do no such thing as perform readings and scrawl unfathomable inscriptions at thy knavish bidding. Taste my steel instead, villein!"

NT: You've been turned into a toad. Whom do you go to to get the kiss you need to break the spell, and how do you get them to kiss you?