NGD Scenes from a Hat

Hermit

Re: NGD Scenes from a Hat

NT: How to make Estate Agents (Realtors) heroic or superheroic

"Instead of showing you a bunch of overpriced roach motels that will earn me a fat commission if you buy one, I'm going to show you a clean, affordable home in a nice neighborhood that's just the right size for you and your family. Because that's what I do."

New Topic: How to make Lawyers heroic or superheroic. (Difficulty: No 'It's impossible' or similar responses.)

"Instead of showing you a bunch of overpriced roach motels that will earn me a fat commission if you buy one, I'm going to show you a clean, affordable home in a nice neighborhood that's just the right size for you and your family. Because that's what I do."

New Topic: How to make Lawyers heroic or superheroic. (Difficulty: No 'It's impossible' or similar responses.)

Your honor, I object to my opponent's badgering of my witness. I demand a trial by combat!

Put them in spandex and tell them to jump off a building. Statistically speaking, one of them should be able to fly eventually.

NT: It's almost August, and August has no holidays in the U.S.. Come up with a good holiday.

Put them in spandex and tell them to jump off a building. Statistically speaking, one of them should be able to fly eventually.

NT: It's almost August, and August has no holidays in the U.S.. Come up with a good holiday.

National "It's Hot, get me another beer" day.

NT: No holidays? Why' date=' August is National Inventor's Month! How will you celebrate?[/quote']

By creating a mind control ray and conquering the world! Bwa-ha-ha-ha-ha!

Or perhaps coming up with ever-new and better reasons not to do the dishes.

NT: It's National Promote An Obscure Pastime Week! What obscure pastime will you promote?

NT: It's National Promote An Obscure Pastime Week! What obscure pastime will you promote?

Hero Games, of course!

New Topic: Things you'd like to accomplish (but probably won't) in August.

Hookers and HGH

Why not? That's how the University of Colorado recruits new football players out of high school. (Okay, so it's exotic dancers and booze. And it was under the Gary Barnett system. But, still.)

NT: Ways I should most definitely not motivate 11 first-grade boys into an effective soccer team.

"And if they don't start improving, I'll order exploding soccer balls. That should get their attention!"