NGD Scenes from a Hat

Hermit

Re: NGD Scenes from a Hat

NT: Actions you do not want to see yourself performing in a viral video (difficulty: nothing obscene' date=' violent or otherwise grossly offensive or sick)[/quote']

Hurting myself while cooking. (Incidents where I cut myself, burned myself, or some other injurious critical double failure on a DEX roll in the kitchen loom large in certain portions of my personal history.)

NT: Things you can never have too many of.

Hurting myself while cooking. (Incidents where I cut myself, burned myself, or some other injurious critical double failure on a DEX roll in the kitchen loom large in certain portions of my personal history.)

NT: Things you can never have too many of.

Good intentions. (You can, however, have too few good plans, ideas or morals)

Edit: NT: Things any meal needs to have.

NT: Subtle signs that the guy adapting your favorite novel to the screen is out of his mind.

He's writing the screenplay in Latin.

New Topic: Movies not currently involving a horse that would be greatly improved by the presence of a horse.

New Topic: Movies not currently involving a horse that would be greatly improved by the presence of a horse.

Aliens or Starship Troopers or some other run-humans-through-the-Cuisinart-on-camera flick. I hate horses, and seeing them get shredded would improve my morale...

Last Tango in Paris.

Just try geting that past the censor.......

NT: Things to do when someone bursts out singing 'Gotta Dance !' (difficulty non lethal to them)

NT: Things to do when someone bursts out singing 'Gotta Dance !' (difficulty non lethal to them)

Yell back, "Saint Vitus' dance! Rheumatic fever's contagious! Everybody run! AAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!"

NT: Subtle signs you shouldn't have joined that flash mob in the library after all.

You've been blinded for 450d6 segments. All sense groups.

New Topic: What if Marvel Studios decided to make a Alpha Flight movie?

New Topic: What if Marvel Studios decided to make a Alpha Flight movie?

Over 40% of the US audience will be confused when confronted with the fact that Canada is a separate country from the USA.

New Topic: Ill-advised things to tell the customs guy as you're trying to cross the border from the US into Canada, or vice versa.

New Topic: Ill-advised things to tell the customs guy as you're trying to cross the border from the US into Canada' date=' or vice versa.[/quote']

"Oh yeah, there's two rifles, four automatic pistols, and an assault rifle in the carrier in the trunk, with 12,000 rounds of ammunition. Say, you wanna see my sweet little Glock 18?"

New Topic: Ill-advised things to tell the customs guy as you're trying to cross the border from the US into Canada' date=' or vice versa.[/quote']

Customs Guy: Do you have any explosives?

Me: What do you need?

(Shamelessly stolen from Stephen Wright.)