Storn Art from Idea to Full Picture Year 2

death tribble

Re: Storn Art from Idea to Full Picture Year 2

Hello Chaps! back from la belle France and I just wanted to ask enforcer84 if the Anime Asgardian was a depiction of Einherjar from the Lords of Justice. Sorry to bug you and sorry to disrupt the thread, but I'm a big fan of the Lords. Even if they can be overweening sons of b-----.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As a reminder we are left with:-

Enforcer84's vain female energy projector and Corsair/Aquatic brick.

Sketchpad's aquatic hero, the monstrous humanoid or god/epic hero.

Taximan's Plant

All of Levi's ideas.

My Cardinal and Angel.

RPMIller's Ice hero/villain

Crackerjack's boxer

Susano and Lightray's alternate holy character ideas.

CBikle's Image style hero.

Enforcer84's spell using Android and other god type with weapon

So can we start picking out 2 to 3 of these for progression. Ice seems to be a favourite but if we can develop a couple of the others as well. I don't want a fait accompli.

Errrrr . . .Tribble, can I post on this tread? I hope so but after my little joke on Storn's art thread I felt it best to ask, Just to be sure like.

I'm still hunting your little friends from the last time I made you cranky. And some of them are damn big . . . .

Huh. Tell me about it. And the big piles of . . . Fluff they leave on the Garden are beginning to annoy my family as well.

Oh well, If I can't hunt the Tribble I might as well hunt his brood.

Tally Ho!

Well, I'd feel crass voting for a suggestion I was involved in, but I think this has some possibilities:

Idea 4 - Original Armored Character with lots of glowing ports' date=' less anime more kirby-esque[/quote']

Mostly because I like Kirby, and Storn does a good job with that style, and the glowing ports make me think "modular armor" and I've always liked armored characters with equipment variations (like stealth-armor Iron Man).

Just my 2p.

Wow serendipity. This is going back to the Ice motif which may or may not be beating a dead horse. I was trying to stat out a religous scientist/inventor. Classic experiment gone wrong gets infused with Ice. Of course his name is Kelvin. Doesn't have the ice body. All powers based off a TK effect only working with Ice. He has the ability to freeze the air itself to create the ice then move it around. Using his newfound powers for good, and he's pios nature he takes himself to be a Angel. Or at least guises himself as one.

Being immune to cold effects himself he gets around by creating ice crysatlline wings and manipulating them for flight. His inventor nature added a visor to help see through high speed flight. I didn't orignally have him use a spear but an Ice Spear would be cool as heck. No ice body just a blue jumpsuit. For defenses I was going for a cold effect NND damage shield. Life support intense cold. And a Force field with an acitvation (if he can create ice fast enough to block the attack)

My vote for an existing idea would be Death Tribbles Angel.

-peace

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I am dropping the Cardinal and Angel and will put them in a vote thread along with other of my ideas. Storn has been paid for the commission in this thread' date=' but we just haven't picked one yet.[/quote']

Ahem. Perhaps a big busted blonde beachbunny with precious littly by way of costume? And a lightshow! :eg:

-Enforcer tries to get his superteam arted out sooner and cheaper...

How about a Hindu ascetic/priestess/holy woman. Her faith and meditations were so great that she nearly reached enlightenment, but the gods came to offer her gifts if she would turn back. She accepted their bribes in order to protect the world, and in so doing lost her chance at apotheosis.

[snip]

She is Sadhana. Know fear, you slaves of evil.

Personally, LR, I absolutely love this character idea! Consider it stolen!

YOINK!!!

• 2 weeks later...

I like the idea of a spikey ice hero. Howzabout a robot? Some sort of ice generating android that is covered in icecicles like one of those outdoor AC units during winter. With a cool name like Absolute Zero (the temperature at which everything falls apart) or something.

as for a different idea, my idea is of a superbrawling boxer, a gigantic man, maybe African-American unless the black boxer is too much of a stereotype, with an iconic red and blue "coustume" of the normal boxing gear, minus the headgear. Keep the red gloves though, and perhaps emblazon the logo "KO" on the chest of his sleeveless shirt. The idea that struck me was of a guy who is technically not a super, or at least not a brick. However he's so big that he could only fight against supers, and so he had to train ten times of hard to keep up. A sort of giantified Apollo Creed type character if you will. An trained normal millionaire superclass boxing champion of the world.

As a way of bumping the thread again this was Crackerjacker's idea.

How about a plant?

It'll be a Champions plant, a SUPER plant! Yeah!

But not patriotic, no. It just likes the dirt, not the nationality, no sir!

No way would it have a gun, it's a really cool plant! Like ninjas!

And it hates animals! They just pee on it's trunk and roots, animals suck!

Of course, it's an older plant, one that's strong and mature. It's dropped many a seed in its day, to be sure.

A very INTERESTING plant! Uhmmmm, it's got orange leaves, and a twisty trunk, and really cool flowers! It sings when the wind blows! It doesn't blow of course, no - it's COOL!

Storn will like this, and it's not copyrighted! It's orignal, 'cause this one doesn't have legs like that swampy guy, it's a PLANT! COOL!

The Plant can be an agent, one no one would suspect. A perfect spy, placed in a corporation where it could overhear mighty secrets - and no one would ever know! It's a plant!

And it isn't anything like Superman, 'cause it doesn't leap tall buildings. It's not like Green Lantern, 'cause it isn't even GREEN! Get it, a plant that isn't green?! Isn't that the COOLEST?!

So, there you have it. This is the best idea ever, because it's COOL! Better than ninjas even!

Because it was on the list and was original

How about a Hindu ascetic/priestess/holy woman. Her faith and meditations were so great that she nearly reached enlightenment, but the gods came to offer her gifts if she would turn back. She accepted their bribes in order to protect the world, and in so doing lost her chance at apotheosis.

She is a beautiful young priestess with a shaven head. She has tattooes that are actually mystical mandalas – they glow with power (e.g., protecting her navel, third eye, similar to the hennaed dots, etc.). She is modest enough to wear a saffron or golden sari, but it still reveals some of her tattooes (perhaps the rest shine through the translucent sari, colored by its hue?). She may be wearing some jewelry of religious significance.

She may be standing in a mystic pose – similar to images of Kali or Krishna. One hand is upraised, holding some talisman blazing with a power she extorted from some god, that she is about to smite you with. Maybe she is crowned with an aureole of holy flames.

She is Sadhana. Know fear, you slaves of evil.

Lightray's idea

Idea 1 - Cyberkinetic male or female cyber-punk type cyberspace hacker with circuit tattoos on his/her head (maybe a shaved spot with tatts underneath) accompanied by a group of makeshift (but dangerous looking), cyberkinetically controlled robots.

Idea 2 - Religious (Catholic / Christian) Warrior, cross motiff costume and gear. Again male or female. Cityscape backdrop atop a church steeple (think Daredevil).

Idea 3 - Malvan Brick (minor) / Energy Projector (primary) Former slave turned Gladiator. Looks Malvan (elven) except with blue skin and glowing eyes. Enjoys Professional Wrestling (believes it is not pre-determined) and looks forward to the day he can best Firewing 1 on 1.

Idea 4 - Original Armored Character with lots of glowing ports, less anime more kirby-esque

All of these were on the List