Hero's and Villian's

Guyon

Re: Hero's and Villian's

I would also recommend a couple of threads here on the discussion boards: Hero a Day and The New Circle.

If you don't want to have to go through the huge Hero a Day thread you might want to try S Chad Riley's Collection page at http://www.realschluss.org/chad_riley_npcs/index.html I think most, if not all, of his Hero a Day work was posted there.

BTW, outstanding job, Chad!

You know this is turning out not only to answer my question, but a really useful resource for anyone that need a quick character for a game. They should just compiles this list and put it somewhere or make it a sticky. Because you guys really did such a nice job. Congrats!

You know this is turning out not only to answer my question' date=' but a really useful resource for anyone that need a quick character for a game. They should just compiles this list and put it somewhere or make it a sticky. Because you guys really did such a nice job. Congrats![/quote']

Anyone who wants to list their own website on the Hero Links part of the HG website can do so very easily. Just follow that link and read the instructions on the webpage. :thumbup:

Some of these are nice....do you have backgrounds written for them?
Some of them have backgrounds written.Some of them I remembered to put their backgrounds into their exported files.But all the others I have at least a background in mind. ( Very not helpful, I know )I regularly update the site with either a new idea (name), or a writeup for one of the names there.Sometimes I go back and fix up one of the older characters. I really should get a 'new/updated' icon to put next to the ones that have been worked on...I can answer any questions on the ones you find interesting, that'll also inspire me to write down and update them with their background...
EDIT: I should probably ask Blue if I can borrow the name 'Uncle Slam'. I'm not sure how the various trademark/copywrite issues are regarding superhero names. I'm not using the backstory, or ( as far as I can tell ) the look. But I want to make sure I'm not doing anything untoward...