Don't be a hater!

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Don't be a hater!

So Lucas plagiarized Joseph Campbell & Jack Kirby?

And, of course, Champsguy isn't here to defend himself but I would hardly compare his intellect to that of a fool or an idiot. If you do then you should count yourself as one as I highly doubt that you are anything more than a peer, if that, to Champsguy in that particular area.

Actually, Lucas has admitted that parts of Star Wars were based on the Japanese Movie, Seven Samurai.

Yes he did' date=' in a fit of pique brought on by being hard pressed by another bout of pique. It would be like me fixating on you describing him as "his sorry butt" and pretending that held any weight in a discussion to make a big fuss about a "cutting and pasting" comment.[/quote']

You really want to turn him into a martyr don't you?

Actually' date=' Lucas has admitted that parts of Star Wars were based on the Japanese Movie, Seven Samurai.[/quote']

Hmm, interesting, I always heard it was another Akira Kurosawa film; The Hidden Fortress.

G

Deleted---In an attempt to stop the propagation of a thread that has gone on too long I have removed a post that while not controversial would have only succeded in making this sad little thread grow some more.

There are a whole lot of posters that need to be banned then.

Question for you Agent X...do you happen to know of any "Banned" users who frequent these boards under other names? Perhaps this was a rhetorical statement?

Afterall...

You didn't know it was Champsguy? I assumed Ben and Dan did. It wouldn't be the first time they've had posters adopt new identities with the full knowledge of a moderator.

If you do know of any...well, do please let us, or at the very least someone at DoJ, know. Afterall the Rules of Conduct state...

Rule Three: Take your medicine. If you break these rules and are punished and try to circumvent the disciplinary action by creating new accounts or logging in from different locations then you will receive the highest level of disciplinary action and never be allowed on the Hero Games Discussion Boards ever again

Afterall, being an accomplice - whether knowingly helping or passively ignoring - is not a nice.

Nadrakas...

Question for you Agent X...do you happen to know of any "Banned" users who frequent these boards under other names? Perhaps this was a rhetorical statement?

Afterall...

If you do know of any...well, do please let us, or at the very least someone at DoJ, know. Afterall the Rules of Conduct state...

Afterall, being an accomplice - whether knowingly helping or passively ignoring - is not a nice.

Nadrakas...

You're really reaching... a lot.

Nadrakas...

I’ll be completely honest, I am 100% against the position that Agent X has taken on this issue, but do we really need to go this far? This is just getting silly. Besides, see post #147, this issue has been covered.