Disadvantages of being Undead

Dust Raven

Re: Disadvantages of being Undead

I could see a hero zombie with the eanraged brain eating.

Back at the Hall of justice.

our intrepid hero's (Pinnacle, Slueth, Falconer, Lavander Lamp, The Zip, and Brain Eater Lad) attempt to deduce the plans of the Legion Of Gloom.

Pinnacle: The situation is grave if we dont find out the secret plans of the nefarious Legion of Gloom they will eventually take over the world. And that would be bad.

Slueth: That goes without saying. hmmmmmmm ( looking at the cyphered Documents)

Lavander Lamp: So have you found anything yet that might reveal the location of the Legion of Glooms hideout?

Slueth: (looking at Lavander Lamp with an expression you might give to a very small yipping dog) No. Now please be quiet a moment.

Brain Eater Lad: (sweting bullets and looking nervously about the room then back at the floor.) Hope you ummmm can umm you know make it our.

Slueth: I should be able tooooo, yes i think i have it.

The Zip: goodnowwecangokicksomebuttoffthoseevilbastardsfromtheLegionofGloomilovekickingtherebuttsitsarealthrill.Holdonasecineedtogetsomemorecapacino.Okimbacksowhatdidyoufind?

(everyone looks at The Zip)

Falconer: Huh?

Slueth: Its not that important. What is important is that ...Oh My God hey quit it.

Brain Eater Lad: Brainnnnnns Brains Eat your.... wait wait ok ok im ok i have this beat im ok Fwew.

Pinnacle: Ok so long as you have it under control?

Brain Eater Lad: Yes yes completely... BBRAINS BRAINS EAT BRAINS EAT NOW. ..... I.... Have this beat.... i dont... need... to.. eat .... Brains... tastey yummmy.... brains ... lets ummm... goo ... kick ... some ... Legion of Gloom Butt... K...

Pinnacle: OK. :)

(they begin to walk out of the Hall of Justice and Slueth turns to Brain Eater Lad)

Slueth: why do you always go after me first when your hungry for brains?

Brain Eater Lad: Your the Slurth I thought it would be Obvious.

Slurth: Oh........................................ Damn.

Oddly, I'm making a similar character. Mayhaps I'll post his background here at some point....

Phys Lim: Sterile (most undead, with the exception of vampires, can't reproduce via the normal biological method)

If he was created by Diabolic/Demonic magic, give him a Vulnerability to Presence Attacks Made By Clergy or The Faithful

And I really do have to give another kudos for "Brain Eater Lad" :D

This largely depends on the culture from which you draw the legends concerning the undead (and gaming has its own "subculture" of hacked mythos in this regard). What basis do you want to approach the undead in question from? Chinese hopping vampires are very different that western cassanova style vampires, for instance.

This largely depends on the culture from which you draw the legends concerning the undead (and gaming has its own "subculture" of hacked mythos in this regard). What basis do you want to approach the undead in question from? Chinese hopping vampires are very different that western cassanova style vampires' date=' for instance.[/quote']

I was thinking a James Gunn (Dawn of the Dead) and similar film lore type zombie, but with the Buffy the Vampire twist of somehow retaining or regaining his soul.