ARGENT Super Villians

steriaca

Re: ARGENT Super Villians

well one thing not mentioned would be ARGENT persons of mass destruction not the subtle master villain type or even the super mercenary type but pure destructive creations.

think The Hulk, Nitro or Chemo so you would have supers who could be rented out to do massive property damage. how useful they where would depend on how much control you would have over them a human bomb type would be very handy where as a rampager like hulk would only be good if you didn't really care what happened the target area.

Nice ideal...some sort of destruction merc under there control. But, exactly who would thay get to fill this role? Any ideals?

And I would prefer a Nitro/The Wrecking Crew type for them, since we already have a 'hulking brute' to fill in the wild force of nature roll (does the name Grond ring a few bells?).

Pirates: ARrrGENT

How about Armada or Ankylosaur. I'm sure both would join just for upkeep and upgrades on their powered armored suits.
If Anklyosaur would, I would think Armadillo might like some as well. ARGENT might if he'd keep his mouth shut. "Now I'm gonna blast you with my ARGENT Death Ray!" :)

Who is Armada? And what book is she(?) in? :confused:

Re: A-r-g-e-n-t

hm mm if they where then you'd want a trainer type super someone like taskmaster or multiple man....
Or combine the two for: Multitasker. :D
Seriously, am I the only one who finds this funny? :D

I said "seriously" about something being funny. :snicker:

Re: ARGENT Super Villians

I see Argent to be like Viper but with a more science/business aspect. Any supervillains it has would be employees. Interface is closely tied to Argent but no longer technically an employee. He does part-time work for them in exchange for maintenance and upgrades. Other villains with similar requirements (high tech parts) would also be employees.

The closest thing they would have as full time supervillains are squads in powered armor say 300-325 in points. Nothing that could take on a superhero one on one, but a squad of them with some training would be very effective.