Duke (art and characters)

Duke

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Duke (art and characters)

That's good news Duke. GW = Games Workshop? Nice.

Yeah it is. I worked for them for a year, ages ago it seems now.

Of course this all has to be done for Feb. so I think I should be able to manage and get it all done.

Re: Duke (art and characters) thanks question, same for you as well. Enforcer I finished a concept for the main character for the GW story if you wanted to see that. I'm not going to post a pic here because it's not Champions related, but its on my site. Its in the illustration gallery, under digital art, and its called neophyte.

Edit: No longer exisits nor does the artwork.

OMG I remember the sleestalk! When I first got online ages ago there was a site called the league of super villians I believe and from there I found this site all about the sleestalk trying to take over, and run for president of the USA or some sort.

I was laughing my but off. I wonder if that is even still around.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Re: Duke (art and characters) Been awhile since I visited this thread. I did some illustrations for Asian Bestiary Volume 1, well six to be exact. I put them up on my site in my gallery, they are done in pen and ink. So you can get a taste of what you can expect from the book. If you want to see the rest, you'll of course have to purchase it.

rakshasa3.png

preta.png

vritra.png

athol.png

pishacha.png

yali.png

I plan on colouring the three illustrations I have selected and so far I have coloured the Rakshasa, so that is up there as well if your interested in seeing what I have cooked up. (done the three I selected.)

Been awhile since I visited this thread.

I did some illustrations for Asian Bestiary Volume 1, well six to be exact. I put three up on my site in my gallery, they are done in pen and ink. So you can get a taste of what you can expect from the book. If you want to see the rest, you'll of course have to purchase it.

rakshasa.jpg

preta.jpg

vritra.jpg

I plan on colouring the three illustrations I have selected and so far I have coloured the Rakshasa, so that is up there as well if your interested in seeing what I have cooked up.

rakshasa2.jpg

I likee the Rakshasa!

Been awhile since I visited this thread.

I did some illustrations for Asian Bestiary Volume 1, well six to be exact. I put three up on my site in my gallery, they are done in pen and ink. So you can get a taste of what you can expect from the book. If you want to see the rest, you'll of course have to purchase it.

rakshasa.jpg

preta.jpg

vritra.jpg

I plan on colouring the three illustrations I have selected and so far I have coloured the Rakshasa, so that is up there as well if your interested in seeing what I have cooked up.

rakshasa2.jpg

I definately would have picked the raksasha for the cover of AB1. It's great.