The Coming of Deth Sturm!

Hermit

Re: The Coming of Deth Sturm!

The female equivalent would probably be called Warbabe or BloodBabe and she'd have a +20 PRE attack with the limits only affect men/lesbians and target must see chest.

And comliness. LOTS of comliness.

And NO backbone. Seriously every female drawn by Liefeld seems to be arching backwards while standing up straight. Oh and a waist so tiny that the feet look huge compared to them.

Jerome

OK, here's my take on D'eth Sturm's sister/lover/rival... I give you,

[b][font='Times New Roman']B'lüdHΩnēy [/font] - [/b]
[b][u]VAL[/u]   [u]CHA[/u]   [u]Cost[/u]   [u]Total[/u]   [u]Roll[/u]      [u]Notes[/u][/b]
15    STR     5   15      12-       HTH Damage 3d6  END [1]
23    DEX     39   23      14-       OCV 8 DCV 8
20    CON     20   20      13-
16    BODY    12   16      12-
18    INT     8   18      13-       PER Roll 13-
15    EGO     10   15      12-       ECV: 5
25    PRE     15   25/65      14- / 22-       PRE Attack: 5d6 / 13d6
30    COM     10   30      15-
10    PD      7   10/28             10/28 PD (0/18 rPD)
10    ED      6   10/28             10/28 ED (0/18 rED)
8    SPD     47   8                 Phases:  2, 3, 5, 6, 8, 9, 11, 12
10    REC     6   10
60    END     10   60
35    STUN    1   35
16    RUN      0   16"                END [3]
2    SWIM     0   2"                END [1]
23    LEAP     0   23"                23" forward, 11 1/2" upward
[b]CHA Cost: 196[/b]
[b][u]Cost[/u]   [u]POWERS[/u][/b]
50     [b][i]I Go Stabby![/i][/b]: Multipower, 75-point reserve, all slots OIF (Knives, Knives, Knives; -1/2) - END=
5u     1)  [b][i]Stab![/i][/b]: Killing Attack - Hand-To-Hand 5d6 (6d6 w/STR); OIF (Knives, Knives, Knives; -1/2) - END=7
5u     2)  [b][i]Stab! Stab! Stab![/i][/b]: Killing Attack - Hand-To-Hand 3d6+1 (4d6 w/STR), Autofire (5 shots; +1/2); OIF (Knives, Knives, Knives; -1/2) - END=7
5u     3)  [b][i]Slash![/i][/b]: Killing Attack - Hand-To-Hand 3d6+1 (4d6 w/STR), Armor Piercing (+1/2); OIF (Knives, Knives, Knives; -1/2) - END=7
4u     4)  [b][i]Kill Everyone![/i][/b]: Killing Attack - Hand-To-Hand 2d6 (2d6+1 w/STR), Hole In The Middle (+1/4), Area Of Effect (4" Radius; +1) (67 Active Points); OIF (Knives, Knives, Knives; -1/2) - END=7
5u     5)  [b][i]Throw Knife![/i][/b]: Killing Attack - Ranged 5d6; OIF (Knives, Knives, Knives; -1/2) - END=7
5u     6)  [b][i]Throw Knives![/i][/b]: Killing Attack - Ranged 3d6+1, Autofire (5 shots; +1/2); OIF (Knives, Knives, Knives; -1/2) - END=7
      - END=
27     [b][i]Über-Bøøbs[/i][/b]: +40 PRE (40 Active Points); Only Vs. Men or Lesbians Who Can See Her Boobs (-1/2) - END=
15     [b][i]It's Barely A Scratch I[/i][/b]: Energy Damage Reduction, Resistant, 25% - END=0
15     [b][i]It's Barely A Scratch II[/i][/b]: Physical Damage Reduction, Resistant, 25% - END=0
9     [b][i]Vinyl & Shoulderpads[/i][/b]: Armor (3 PD/3 ED) - END=0
10     [b][i]No Man Can Tell Me What To Do![/i][/b]: Mental Defense (13 points total) - END=0
20     [b][i]Like a Gazelle I[/i][/b]: Leaping +20" (23" forward, 11 1/2" upward) - END=2
20     [b][i]Like a Gazelle II[/i][/b]: Running +10" (16" total) - END=2
23     [b][i]Disappears Without A Trace[/i][/b]: Teleportation 17" (34 Active Points); Only When No One Is Looking (-1/2) - END=3
[b]POWERS Cost: 218[/b]
[b][u]Cost[/u]   [u]MARTIAL ARTS[/u][/b]
     Beautiful-But-Deadly Fu
4      1)  Killing Strike:  1/2 Phase, -2 OCV, +0 DCV, HKA 2d6 +1
5      2)  Killing Throw:  1/2 Phase, -2 OCV, +0 DCV, HKA 2d6 +1 , Target Falls
4      3)  Choke Hold:  1/2 Phase, -2 OCV, +0 DCV, Grab One Limb; 4 1/2d6 NND
3      4)  Martial Grab:  1/2 Phase, -1 OCV, -1 DCV, Grab Two Limbs, 50 STR for holding on
4      5)  Fast Strike:  1/2 Phase, +2 OCV, +0 DCV, 10d6 Strike
4      6)  Nerve Strike:  1/2 Phase, -1 OCV, +1 DCV, 4 1/2d6 NND
3      7)  Takedown:  1/2 Phase, +1 OCV, +1 DCV, 8d6 Strike; Target Falls
20      8)  +5 HTH Damage Class(es)
[b]MARTIAL ARTS Cost: 47[/b]
[b][u]Cost[/u]   [u]SKILLS[/u][/b]
40      +4 Overall

3      Acrobatics 14-
3      AK: War Zones Around The World (Afghanistan, Iraq, Rawanda, etc.) 13-
5      Rapid Autofire
3      Breakfall 14-
3      Climbing 14-
3      Combat Driving 14-
3      Combat Piloting 14-
3      Computer Programming 13-
3      Concealment 13-
15      Contortionist 20-
10      Defense Maneuver I-IV 
3      Demolitions 13-
3      Fast Draw 14-
3      Gambling 13-
3      High Society 14- (22-)
3      Interrogation 14- (22-)
3      KS: Secret Military Programs 13-
3      Lockpicking 14-
3      Persuasion 14- (22-)
3      Power:  Loves Stabby Stuff 14-
3      Security Systems 13-
15      Seduction 20- (28-)
3      Shadowing 13-
3      Sleight Of Hand 14-
3      Stealth 14-
3      Streetwise 14- (22-)
[b]SKILLS Cost: 151[/b]

[b][u]Cost[/u]   [u]TALENTS[/u][/b]
30      Combat Luck (15 PD/15 ED)
36      Danger Sense (general area, out of combat, Function as a Sense) 17-
4      Double Jointed
8      Lightning Reflexes: +5 DEX to act first with All Actions
10      Resistance (10 points)
[b]TALENTS Cost: 88[/b]
[b][u]Value[/u]  [u]DISADVANTAGES[/u][/b]
20     Distinctive Features:  Huge Boobs, Tiny Waist, Itty-Bitty Feet, Big Hair, Thick Thighs, Too Many Teeth (Not Concealable; Always Noticed and Causes Major Reaction; Detectable By Commonly-Used Senses)
30     Hunted:  Extra-Secret Military ... Thingy, Which Is Hinted At But Never Fully Explained 14- (Mo Pow, NCI, Harshly Punish)
15     Hunted:  Ex-Boyfriends, Most Of Whom Are SuperVillains 11- (As Pow, Harshly Punish)
15     Psychological Limitation:  She Go Stabby! Loves the Scent, Sight, And Taste Of Human Blood (Common, Strong)
15     Psychological Limitation:  Angst-Ridden and Manic Depressive (Common, Strong)
20     Psychological Limitation:  Nymphomania (Very Common, Strong)
15     Reputation:  Psycho Killer ***** Who's Really Hawt But Is As Likely To Kill You As To Do You, 11- (Extreme)
5     Rivalry:  Professional (D'eth St[font='Times New Roman']ü[/font]rm; Rival is As Powerful; Seek to Outdo, Embarrass, or Humiliate Rival; Rival Aware of Rivalry)
15     Social Limitation:  Secret ID (Connie Lingus, Mild Mannered Librarian) (Frequently, Major)
[b]DISADVANTAGES Points: 150[/b]
Base Pts: 450
Exp Required: 100
Total Exp Available: 100
Exp Unspent: 0
Total Character Cost: 700

Background/History: No one knows exactly where B'lüdHΩnēy came from. She was first reported in Afganistan, where she killed hundreds of Talibani fighters and then disappeared without a trace. From then on, she would appear in warzones across the world, kill dozens or hundreds of men (dodging bullets and explosions) and then vanish again. Apparently, she is the result of a secret government experiment to create a super-soldier, one who knows no fear or pain -- perhaps the same experiment that created D'eth Stürm . What is known is that the two of them know each other and have been both lovers and rivals in the past. She may be from the future, or she may be a human brain implanted into the body of a robot, or she may be a mutant who was tortured and experimented on to become a killing machine. Or she may be all of the above. Who knows? Heck, who really cares? She's hawt!

Personality/Motivation: B'lüdHΩnēy isn't the best at what she does...she's the only one who does what she does. In the daytime, she works as mild-mannered librarian Connie Lingus, but when danger strikes she becomes B'lüdHΩnēy, the Psycho-***** with Knivesâ„¢. As B'lüdHΩnēy, she is a blood-crazed killer. The only thing she loves more than killing is having hawt sex.

Quote: "Do you want a piece of this? Then come get some."

Powers/Tactics: B'lüdHΩnēy is pure poetry in motion. She leaps like a gazelle around the battlefield, killing and maiming anyone who stands in her way.

Appearance: B'lüdHΩnēy has a huge head of silver-white hair that would do an 80s glam-rocker proud. Her waist is wasp-thin and enlongated. Her hands look like spatulas, and her feet are as small as an Imperial Chinese Concubine's. However, her biggest attributes are her boobs, which she proudly puts on display by wearing skin-tight cleavage-bearing clothing at all times. Men are known to stop and stare in shock at the sight of these puppies. She wears tight vinyl clothes accentuated with giant metal shoulderpads, stilletto heels, and fingerless gloves. She always has dozens, possibly hundreds, of knives and blades on her person, making it nearly impossible to disarm her.

As Connie Lingus, she keeps her long hair up in a tight bun. She wears just slightly out of style glasses and her blouse always has the top two buttons unfastened.