Complicate the Person Above

OddHat

To be fair, they are Rainbow Rabbits.

It came as a deep shock to Death Tribble to learn that snooker balls do NOT come from snook, and that milk of magnesia does not come from magnesium dairies. What is the English school system teaching kids, anyway?

BlueCloud was the skipper aboard the iceberg that torpedoed the Titanic. And from whose racks came the rockets that bombarded Fort McHenry. And whose crews stole the guns from Singapore so the defenses there were ineffective.

Silly Roter Baron. Demogorgon is a demon, and lives in the Abyss.

Hell is for devils.

Unless Asmodeus throws your ass out on your 18th centeniel.

I told RB he needed to plan ahead and have work lined up, but did he listen? No!

Did he save some souls for a rainy day? No!

Instead he's camped out on Dagon's couch and mooching twinkies off of Malcanthet.

With all the sulfur in the air and fire breaking out of the ground I missed the address - touchè.

I still stand by my statement that BC has married into EVIL and he now runs Disneyhell!

And he did nothing to deserve it! I am the inventor of the Bileshake and the Screamy-go-round!

That was MY JOB!

See ya in Hell ... I mean Abyss. I don't want to stalk you on the job and beat you up in front of your (soon to be my) employees.

I'll kick your demonic ass on your front-lawn before the eyes of neighbours, friends and family!