A Thread for Random Videos

Super Squirrel

Re: A Thread for Random Videos

Depends on what genre we are talking about. Classical MechWarrior? A personally modified Black Knight or Pillager.

La Rose.

Yes, Classic Battletech. And those are not bad. But I was thinking a bit more old-school, like 3025/Level I. :)

I like the Marauder (MAD-3D variant). Many 'Mech designs IMO put on too many weapons and not enough Heat Sinks. The Black Knight is no exception. An Alpha Strike will raise its heat level to 19! :sick: Higher if it also jumped that turn.

And that weight-saving (Inner Sphere) XL engine in the Pillager means it is destroyed if either side torso is destroyed. :eg: And it has too many heat sinks for it's potential max heat generation. Swap one of them for another Med Laser and its golden. But it does have damn good armor (better protect those side torsos!).

EDIT: Sorry, I totally glossed over the "Personally modified" part. That changes things -- sometimes completely, depending upon how much modifying is done.

I hope she hasn't bred....

News article "This Woman Is Very Excited to See Her Sister Be Arrested on Camera

County Law is a COPS-like show, filmed and broadcast in Montgomery, Alabama. In this video, policemen are in the middle of arresting a woman when her sister sees the cameras. Let's just say that she gets a tad bit excited."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4tqXoFnR6k

I used to drink Milo as a kid in the Philippines. I once saw a young lady driniking it and asked her where I could buy it. There are a few Asian stores that sell it, but it's in the ready-made drink, as opposed to making the drink yourself.

Now I want some cocoa.

Milo is a pseudo-chocolate flavoured milk additive' date=' like Quik, but it's granular instead of a powder and supposedly contains good stuff other than just flavouring. I've never seen it outside Australia.[/quote']

it's also great as an ice-cream topping.

*goes and has some Milo*