No idea how to model this...

Funksaw

Re: No idea how to model this...

Can he shift, or literally split into the four of them?

Agreed that multiform seems the way to go. Possibly also Duplication, with the added mod that they can be altered from the original form.

Actually, as I think about it, your idea is better than mine was.

Duplication, 4 duplicates, each the same point level but different powers.

Assuming that the character can become four separate beings, I'd go with the Duplication option myself. Moreover, if the the base character can't use his own elemental powers unless he's split into four, he could take the Limitation, "Not When Duplicated" (probably -1/2) on those Powers.

If it's a change form one form at a time to another, I'd support Multiform.

just to be pedantic (as i haven't got anything of substance to add) he would split into quadruplets.

unless of course he splits into two diffrent sets of identical twins but that would be rather odd.

Does each quadruplet have diffrebnt personality skills? or are they all pretty much clones of the base persona?

Follower would probably end up being *way* too expensive for the 3 of them (having to be purchased separately' date=' since they're not identical). .[/quote']

5ER, Page 82, 3rd paragraph: "These additional Followers do not have to be identical to the first Follower, they just have to be built on the same number of Character Points (or less)."

However, unless you want these extra characters to be NPC's under the GM's control, regardless of how loyal, I don't recommend either Followers or Summons. If you still go with Summoning rather than Duplication, you should be able to just get Amicable at an appropriate level rather than also having to buy them as Followers.