"Naked" Advantage question.

Lord Fyre

Re: "Naked" Advantage question.

Yeah I remember an old game >..I think it was called "Macho women with guns"...it had nudity defences...

Combat luck Lim, must show some skin -1/4

Combat luck , Must show lots of skin (a string bikini,under wear etc...) -1/2

Combat luck, must be almost naked -3/4 ( say just a thong or so...)

Combat luck -1 must be naked

Bundle it up and give it a title "Naked defenses" and there ya go...

Yeah I remember an old game >..I think it was called "Macho women with guns"...it had nudity defences...

Combat luck Lim, must show some skin -1/4

Combat luck , Must show lots of skin (a string bikini,under wear etc...) -1/2

Combat luck, must be almost naked -3/4 ( say just a thong or so...)

Combat luck -1 must be naked

Bundle it up and give it a title "Naked defenses" and there ya go...

GURPS 3E (the last edition I've seen) had similar rules for "bulletproof nudity."

This is what comes of having an all male gaming group.

(Although I remember a game where a players current girlfriend joined in. She stopped a combat / hostage situation by exploding who clothes (leaving herself untouched) and, naked except for the boots and a wierd tiara she always wore, shouted "Who wants some?". Which on a 6 foot tall, (secret ID was as a swim wear model) COM 20 Amazon was awesome! I ruled this to be a presence attack (added a couple of die there) combined with an area effect mind control (added a few die there too) and, basically, the heroes mopped up the VIPER goons).

Funny' date=' whenever any of the male characters in games end up naked, that seems more of a MINUS to PRE attacks. Unless you are trying to get the opponents sides to split...[/quote']

One of my Brock Samson builds had +5 PRE when removes shirt, +5 additional PRE when fully nude. :)

And many athletic types, male and female, look both more impressive and more comfortable nude and, well, oiled.

It's a funny old world, eh?

One of my Brock Samson builds had +5 PRE when removes shirt, +5 additional PRE when fully nude. :)

And many athletic types, male and female, look both more impressive and more comfortable nude and, well, oiled.

It's a funny old world, eh?

....whereas I don't look impressive at all when I'm well oiled... :D

I really ought to have DoC Democracy follwo me around to translate. Over here' date=' 'well oiled' means drunk.[/quote']

Hey naked drunk chicks may very well look very good...or dudes if thats your interest...

Oil: +5 Pres, OAF, must aply (extra time) 1/2 clothed, if fully nude +5 Pres SE: Distinctive looks: Nude person; some societys may not find distinctive....