Justice Squadron: TNG

Corven_Ren

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Justice Squadron: TNG

I'm gathering that these are character that you approve of right now and will give a final word on later after commenting on what needs tweeking?

Submission So Far

Querysphinx

Plastyque- Daughter of Reed & Susan Richards

Beast

Silk Detective- Clone by Dr. Destroyer using Forge & Illyana Rasputin's DNA

I'm gathering that these are character that you approve of right now and will give a final word on later after commenting on what needs tweeking?

Yes...but just because I approve does not neccesarilly mean they will make the cut. There are still over two weeks for submissions so no telling how many I will actually get.

I'm starting to wonder if my idea is going to fly. If Spidey is 21 in 2008, He is either going to find love and reproduce real quick, or if I give him 4 years I will be running around as a 16 year old.

I don't know if a 16yr old is going to fly very well in a Justice League type setting. Call for the GM, since I don't want to progress further without input.

Alamias, are you still working on a version of Spidey's kid? I had been working on one too, but if you want to call "dibs" since I didn't mention it in a post, he is all yours.

I have an idea about how you can rationalize his membership at a young age if you need it as well (with GM approval of course!).

Corven_Ren, I need some fleshing out of the time-line for a couple of characters. Right now, I have this:

1999 - Gambit joins the X-Men and meets Rogue.

2000 to 2004 - Gambit and Rogue adventure, date, eventually fall in love. Since Gambit’s body is a living generator of bio-kinetic energies. This creates static interference around him at all times, and at the peak of his powers, this grew to become a constant ambient bio-kinetic aura around his body which neutralized all other mutant powers which involved direct physical contact upon his person, allowing him to actually touch Rogue physically (this taken from the Wikipedia entry). As a result of this, they decided to be married. The wedding was held on Nov. 30th.

2005 - Wildcard is born on Sep. 15th.

2006 to 2027 - ??

2028 - Wildcard is 23, attending college, and joining the Justice Squadron

What was going on with Gambit and Rogue from 2006 to 2027? It could definitely have a psychological effect on Wildcard.

Corven_Ren, I need some fleshing out of the time-line for a couple of characters. Right now, I have this:

What was going on with Gambit and Rogue from 2006 to 2027? It could definitely have a psychological effect on Wildcard.

That's completely up to you, however you want to write it and how much tragedy you want in Wildcard's life. That's why I decided to leave the 20 year span open. All I will say is that Beast won the 2008 presidential election and served two full terms.

Alamias, are you still working on a version of Spidey's kid? I had been working on one too, but if you want to call "dibs" since I didn't mention it in a post, he is all yours.

I have an idea about how you can rationalize his membership at a young age if you need it as well (with GM approval of course!).

No, he is all yours :)

Okay...after much debate in my head I have decided to throw in the towell on the no mythilogical pantheon thing. Asguardians, Olympians and Egyptian mythos are there now. They are not true 'gods' however they are extra-dimensional beings who were worshiped as gods and refer to themselves as such. So Thor & Hercules are viable fathers now.

Ok, here is a rough draft of my character, Moon Knight (jr.)

So far, I don't have the background, but the rest is up for constructive criticism.

Are you serious? Get out of my freakin' head. *crumples up another character sheet*

Submission So Far

Querysphinx

Beast

Silk Detective- Clone Created by Dr. Destroyer using Forge & Illyana Rasputin's DNA

Alamias

Moon Knight II- Son of Marc Spector the original Moon Knight & Marlene Alraune

Okay, I have a concept I'm currently working on that actually combines 3 ideas all into one: Daughter of Wonder Woman and Thor. Visiting her father in Asgard, a battle breaks out, she impresses the Valkyrie and they let her carry on in honor Brunhilde who died in the Ragnarök prophecy.

She's going to carry a sword (see my other thread about AVLD) a spear that turns into Lightning bolt when thrown, and of course the bracers from her mother.

How's that work?

Okay, I have a concept I'm currently working on that actually combines 3 ideas all into one: Daughter of Wonder Woman and Thor. Visiting her father in Asgard, a battle breaks out, she impresses the Valkyrie and they let her carry on in honor Brunhilde who died in the Ragnarök prophecy.

She's going to carry a sword (see my other thread about AVLD) a spear that turns into Lightning bolt when thrown, and of course the bracers from her mother.

How's that work?

I can say with all honesty I don't have a character that I am making or thinking of making with that concept ;)

Deadline's still May 17th, yes?

Since there's no Apocalypse, I take it there was no "Age of Apocalypse" story, and so no Nate Grey/X-Man. Correct? (If so, my idea for Dead Head -- the son of X-Man and Threnody, who's in constant telepathic contact with the dead and has several other pseudo-necromantic mutant abilities -- would be out.)

Doctor Doom's listed as having one son (around 8 years old at the time the campaign starts), but could he have other kids? Recent comics have shown he's been going back in time and visiting Morgan le Fay (though maybe one time he really visited DC's Morgaine le Fey... unless, in this combined universe, they're both the same person).

How about a cyberkinetic, the son of Forge and Teknique (the cyberpath from Millennium City)?

Or a ferrokinetic/magnetokinetic, the son of Havok and Polaris?

Was Namor ever attracted to Sue in this timeline? If so, could/would he have taken a genetic sample from her and had his scientists make a 'son' for him, having his strength/durability and her force fields?

Deadline's still May 17th, yes?

Since there's no Apocalypse, I take it there was no "Age of Apocalypse" story, and so no Nate Grey/X-Man. Correct? (If so, my idea for Dead Head -- the son of X-Man and Threnody, who's in constant telepathic contact with the dead and has several other pseudo-necromantic mutant abilities -- would be out.)

Doctor Doom's listed as having one son (around 8 years old at the time the campaign starts), but could he have other kids? Recent comics have shown he's been going back in time and visiting Morgan le Fay (though maybe one time he really visited DC's Morgaine le Fey... unless, in this combined universe, they're both the same person).

How about a cyberkinetic, the son of Forge and Teknique (the cyberpath from Millennium City)?

Or a ferrokinetic/magnetokinetic, the son of Havok and Polaris?

To Answer your questions:

First the campaign actually starts in 2028 and yes the deadline is may 17th

Right no Age of Apocolypse and no X-Man but there is a Nathan & Rachell Summers (Twins born in to Scott & Jean in 1997) Both would be 31

Doom's son would be 28 but he could have other children.

Havok & Polaris Married in 1989...I have no kids listed for them but you could say they waited 10 years before having a kid..one born in 1999 would be just shy of 30.

As far as the Forge combination I am not really using any heroes from the Champs universe just some of the villains. (I dont actually own any Champions books but I have the CKC pack for hero designer.)

Was Namor ever attracted to Sue in this timeline? If so' date=' could/would he have taken a genetic sample from her and had his scientists make a 'son' for him, having his strength/durability and her force fields?[/quote']

No Namor was never a foe of the FF either. I have not gotten to more details on him yet. So if you want to do something else with him that is fine.

Submission So Far

Querysphinx

Beast

Silk Detective- Clone Created by Dr. Destroyer using Forge & Illyana Rasputin's DNA

Alamias

Moon Knight II- Son of Marc Spector the original Moon Knight & Marlene Alraune

Checkmate

Valkyrie- Daughter of Thor Odinson and Wonder Woman