Who supplies Millennium City's Underworld?

Bengalelf

For an up coming campaign plot I will be running, I need a supplier of Ironmongery and gadgets to the underworld. Does anyone know of any that operate in Millennium City? I need someone who will sell high tech gadgets without to many questions. I know of Daedalus from Predators, but he operates in Hudson City. I could move him, but I thought I would ask if anyone knows any that operate in Millennium City, also where I can find their stats.

Thanks

Re: Who supplies Millennium City's Underworld?

Wayland Talos looks like a great supplier thanks Hermit.

Now for my second questions. Besides Hazard Can people give me about 4-5 other villains/heroes with the power Luck?

My villain plans to get a high-tech device that steals luck from others and transfers it to the device owner.

Thanks

What about...Warlord I think his name is? The power armored guy with the the Power Armor/Cybernetic villain team.

The Warlord tends to be, IIRC, more of an international arms dealer; he sells bulk weaponry to insurgents and terrorists rather than outfitting individual supervillains (excepting his own team). But if you like him, by all means, change his M.O. :)

Luck based heroes/villains?

i) Bravo (The Sentinels, hero)

ii) Jack O'Fools (DEMON, villain)

iii) Fortunata (unstatted Italian heroine)

And that's the best I can do off the top of my head....

Bravo is written up in Champions Universe: News Of The World. He possesses a magic Lucky Charm.

Jack Fool is in DEMON: Servants Of Darkness. He has the great Luck of the Archetypal Fool, but is very dangerous to go after.

Fortuna is "a luck manipulating mystic from Italy" mentioned in Champions Worldwide.

Let us not forget the fabulous Foxbat (Conquerors, Killers, And Crooks), and his Fortune Of Fools (6d6 of Luck)! But Foxbat would probably wind up with the luck-stealing device himself. The mind staggers at the possibilities! :rolleyes:

Shamrock - Irish' date=' brick luckster.[/quote']

Indeed. Being really strong and tough (and a boxer) and being very Lucky were Shamrock's main abilities. He didn't make it to the official Fifth Edition Champions Universe, though, if that matters. His association with a radical fringe of the IRA would likely have to be updated, too.

For an up coming campaign plot I will be running, I need a supplier of Ironmongery and gadgets to the underworld. Does anyone know of any that operate in Millennium City? I need someone who will sell high tech gadgets without to many questions. I know of Daedalus from Predators, but he operates in Hudson City. I could move him, but I thought I would ask if anyone knows any that operate in Millennium City, also where I can find their stats.

Thanks

ARGENT seems like a natural.....and of course Viper...