Answers & Questions

Klytus

Re: Answers & Questions

A: So that's how that happened.

Q: Well, I came over and your wife coincidentally had just gotten out of the shower, she offered me a drink, but it spilled on my shirt and pants, and well, she was going to do laundry anyway, so we thought, 'why not' and she got me a towel and washed my clothes, but when she bent over to put the first load in the dryer - well, you're wife's pretty athletic and all- and then her towel came undone and slipped off and I pitched a tent, figuratively of course, and so my towel came off, but then this mouse came scurrying across the floor, and you know how scared your wife is of mice, and she jumped onto me wrapping her legs around me 'cause she didn't want to touch the floor, and well, our body parts were rubbing together and we're getting all sweaty and I slipped and we sort of 'connected' and neither one of us wanted to let a good thing go to waste and while we were rolling around on the floor, we knocked the lampstand over which hit your car. So, that's how come your car is scratched. Really, no one took your car for a ride. Are you going to be okay?

A: He said death tribble hit like a girl.

Guest Worldmaker

A: And that's how I won the battle with the forces of Ignorance!

Q. What would be the most appropriate sentence with which to end "Fred Rogers: A Biography?"

A. There's no place I can be since I found Serenity.

Guest Worldmaker

A. One' date=' it was a two-by-six, not a two-by-four, and two, it was only [i']half[/i] frozen.

Q. Will you cut that out? Don't you know you need a two-by-six to detonate a nuclear weapon that's been frozen through?

A. Exactly where on the body is the moneymaker located?

Q. C'mon, Quincy, you've been examining that poor stripper's corpse for two days now... what's taking so long?

A. It was more like indecent overexposure.

Q: I heard they caught Ogre streaking. Did the charge him with indecent exosure?

A: I've got freezer burn on my testicles

Guest Worldmaker

A: I've got freezer burn on my testicles

Q. What would you say was the only downside to joining the Polar Bear Club?

A. Acesulfame Potassium.

Q. So you think your girlfriend figured out your "sweet" disposition is just an act because she stopped calling you "Sugar"? Hmm... What does she call you now?

A. Turns out he wasn't made out of glue after all.

Q: So the insults just bounced off of you and then off of him too eh?

A: Conquests of a Stud Monkey!

Q: C'mon give yourself up. And what are you going to do with that globe?

A: hey I've got wings!!

Q: We plan to fight evil mutants, whole militia of hatemongerers, and giant hulking robots out for blood... oh, and a few aliens. Are you prepared?

A: I got nothing

Q: We plan to fight evil mutants, whole militia of hatemongerers, and giant hulking robots out for blood... oh, and a few aliens. Are you prepared?

A: I got nothing

Q: WHat candy did you get wile trick or Treating?

A: I drove right down the middle.

A: I drove right down the middle.

Q: Okay, I can understand if you were driving slowly on the right side of the road, you'd get hit by speeding cars trying to pass you, and if you drove down the left side of the road, you'd get hit by oncoming traffic, but how did you get hit by two cars simultaneously from different directions?

A: They said it was time for death tribble to choose a mate.

Q: Okay, I can understand if you were driving slowly on the right side of the road, you'd get hit by speeding cars trying to pass you, and if you drove down the left side of the road, you'd get hit by oncoming traffic, but how did you get hit by two cars simultaneously from different directions?

A: They said it was time for death tribble to choose a mate.

Q: Why are all the dust bunnies hiding?

A; come for a piece, get a while pie.

Guest Worldmaker

A: I forgot to answer that.

Q. Hey God, You're book at no time does it ever explain why you started it all in the first place. So what happened? Are you playing mysterious or did you just forget?

A. The way I look at it, if you can get a motion picture made about arm wrestling, you can do pretty much anything you damned well please.

Q. Hey God, You're book at no time does it ever explain why you started it all in the first place. So what happened? Are you playing mysterious or did you just forget?

A. The way I look at it, if you can get a motion picture made about arm wrestling, you can do pretty much anything you damned well please.

Q. Mr Stallone ! Mr Stallone ! Brock Hunter KLBS News, can you please tell the audience at home why you removed all the snow from Aspen, Colorado and used it to make ice sculptures and snowmen of political figures that kids are then able to pay $1 to destroy with tools, guns and flame throwers ?

A. John Kerry does not look like that.

Q. Mr Stallone ! Mr Stallone ! Brock Hunter KLBS News, can you please tell the audience at home why you removed all the snow from Aspen, Colorado and used it to make ice sculptures and snowmen of political figures that kids are then able to pay $1 to destroy with tools, guns and flame throwers ?

A. John Kerry does not look like that.

Q. Mr. Clinton! Brock Hunter KLBS News, any comment on this photo we have of you and Mr. Kerry sharing a jacuzzi in the Bahama?

A. To be perfectly honest, what I'm really thinking about are dollar signs.

A. To be perfectly honest' date=' what I'm really thinking about are dollar signs.[/quote']

Q. Senator Kerry! Brock Hunter KLBS News, just why did you marry Theresa Heinz in the first place?

A: I'm a movie star, it doesn't matter if what I say isn't true, as long as you listen to me and I don't have to answer any tough questions.

Q. Senator Kerry! Brock Hunter KLBS News, just why did you marry Theresa Heinz in the first place?

A: I'm a movie star, it doesn't matter if what I say isn't true, as long as you listen to me and I don't have to answer any tough questions.

Q: Excuse Ms. Kidman, why did you lie about your affair with Mightybec?

A: :grabbing arse: Oh no I've been voodooed!