Display fix for SOB preview

AndyM

Hi. Keith Curtis sent this to me and I thouhgt that I'd post it. (Thanks Keith!)

If you're SOB preview map looks bad -- here's what you need to do. In Acrobat 5 (I am not sure if this works in 4 or not). Go to Preferences and then to Display. About 1/2 way down, you'll see "Smoothing". Make sure that Use CoolType is on and also check the "Smooth Line Art" box.

That should fix any display problems you might be having. In the final release of SOB, I'll try and see if I can save this preference "on".

Thanks -- Andy Mathews

Art Director, Hero Games

Originally posted by Captain Obvious

Shades of Black looks pretty nice... I always liked Black Paladin.

I think it is a very good module. I am just starting to run it now from the playtest (I needed some proper setup time and to finish my other scheme), but I loved reading it. Allen thought of just about everything for the GM when he wrote it.

Originally posted by Nato

Cool, that does look a lot better. Right on.

Great job on the map Keith.

Thanks. I was horrified when I first saw it. Then I started messing around with the pref.s Thank goodness.

Originally posted by Monolith

I think it is a very good module. I am just starting to run it now from the playtest (I needed some proper setup time and to finish my other scheme), but I loved reading it. Allen thought of just about everything for the GM when he wrote it.

I love the way Allen writes an adventure. Only DC Heroes used to have modules so GM-friendly. Allens' are even better. There are some very good ideas, like putting rule page references with each fight that might use an unfamiliar maneuver or power. A list of skills and how each migh be used to advantage in the scenario. Ways to speed up, slow down or re-route the action.

Well done, Allen!

Keith "Too bad I don't run Champions anymore..." Curtis

Originally posted by Mastermind

It is perfect for my campaign as Black Paladin is going to be a reoccuring nemesis!

What supp is Talisman in ? Champions or Champions Universe?

Hahahaha...

On Friday, Black Paladin punked the player characters again!

I am sure to buy this so that Legion Extreme can get revenge!