Hyborean Dancing Girls

Lucius

Thank Susano for the original inspiration. Actually, thank Robert E. Howard for the original inspiration.

Thank my new Hero Designer program for this incarnation.

[ATTACH]30653[/ATTACH]

After this, I'm going to eventually post some of the customization options, package deals for different types, etc.

Hyborean Dancing Girl

Val Char Cost Roll Notes

8 STR -2 11- Lift 75.8kg; 1 1/2d6 [2]

14 DEX 12 12- OCV: 5/DCV: 5

13 CON 6 12-

8 BODY -4 11-

8 INT -2 11- PER Roll 11-

8 EGO -4 11- ECV: 3

13 PRE 3 12- PRE Attack: 2 1/2d6

18 COM 4 13-

4 PD 2 Total: 4 PD (0 rPD)

4 ED 1 Total: 4 ED (0 rED)

3 SPD 6 Phases: 4, 8, 12

5 REC 0

26 END 0

19 STUN 0 Total Characteristic Cost: 20

Movement:

Running: 5"/10"

Leaping: 1"/2"

Swimming: 2"/4"

Skills

3 “I am skilled and graceful” : Acrobatics 12-

3 “I can be anything you want me to be” : Acting 12-

3 “I am clever with makeup and costumes” : Disguise 11-

3 “I can hold any position you choose” : Contortionist 12-

3 “You are so fascinating, please tell me more!” : Conversation 12-

3 “I am light on my feet.” : Stealth 12-

3 “She hid it where?” : Concealment 11-

3 (she doesn't have to say a word...): Seduction 12-

2 KS: Carnal Knowledge 11-

3 Jack of All Trades

2 1) PS: Concubine(interaction) (3 Active Points) 12-

2 2) PS: Dancer (agility) (3 Active Points) 12-

2 3) PS: Singer (interaction) (3 Active Points) 12-

Total Powers & Skill Cost: 35

Total Cost: 55

7+ Disadvantages

10 Distinctive Features: Beautiful, seductive. (Concealable)

20 Hunted: Hyborean Monsters from the World of Conan, Evil Wizards, etc. 14-

15 Social Limitation: Hyborean Dancing Girl (Frequently, Major)

10 Psychological Limitation: Varies by individual dancing girl

20 Watched: Master 14-, Hyborean Dancing Girl is very easy to find

Total Disadvantage Points: 55

Campaign Use: Our Hyborean Dancing Girls are built on 7 points plus 75 points of disadvantages, suitable for a standard heroic game. 27 points are left unspent for optional customization and/or skills not yet learned. Available for sale (5 pt follower for 1 pt) or lease (Summon 80 pt Dancing Girl 16 pts, (+1 advantage for slavishly devoted 32 pts,) delivery to civilized regions only (Hyborean kingdoms and some Shemitic city-states) (-1/2 limit “must inhabit locale”) allow 4 to 6 weeks for delivery (-5 limit extra time) Check out our special rates for matched sets and harems with Teamwork skill! (each 5 pts doubles the number for either Follower or Summon) Ask about our special insurance against having your dancing girls abducted by Cimmerian barbarians!

Lucius Alexander

Copyright Palindromedary Enterprises

Re: Hyborean Dancing Girls

Where are the pics?! :D

I have pictures, but I don't think I'd be allowed to use them here!

Well, maybe I can use these....

[ATTACH]30663[/ATTACH][ATTACH]30664[/ATTACH]

(Note: This particular dancing girl is for display purposes only, not for sale or lease.)

Keep in mind that I' date=' sir, am no Storn. . .[/quote']

May I attach that to my copy of the character? :D

Lucius Alexander

Palindromedary Enterprises: We sell more than just palindromedaries!

Sure thing! Just gimme a credit :)

Imperial credit, Republican credit, or Federation credit?

Lucius Alexander

Palindromedary Enterprises usually saves the Orion credits for buying Orion slavegirls....they won't always take catgirls in trade

Options for your Hyborean Dancing Girl

(Package deals may come later)

3 1) "I learn quickly": Scholar

2 2) KS: Owner (If you buy one as a follower, she will come to know you very well) 11-

2 3) PS: Massage 11-

2 4) PS: Cooking 11-

2 5) PS: Maid 11-

3 6) PS: Play Instrument (PRE Based) 11-

1 7) Language (Literacy)

3 8) Languages (Variable languages, variable fluency, variable cost.)

5 9) "I learn quickly": Cramming

3 10) "I play well with others....": Teamwork (Ever popular....) 11-

4 11) Double Jointed

3 12) Musically Inclined: Perfect Pitch

3 13) Read Master: Analyze: A Man's Desires 11-

Notes: An Analyze skill for “sizing up” a man’s preferences (general, long-term desires) and moods (what he feels like right now)

4 14) “I move gracefully and beautifully in chains” : Environmental Movement (+3 VS penalties for being bound)

2 15) “I have high pain tolerance” : Damage Resistance (3 PD/3 ED) (3 Active Points); Can’t stop first 1 Pt of BOD of a killing attack (-1/2)

1 16) “I come when called” : Running +1" (6"/7" total) (2 Active Points); Only if called (-1) 1

2 17) “I hear and obey” : +1 PER with Hearing Group

2 18) “I follow instructions” : Eidetic Memory (5 Active Points); Only to recall orders (-1)

7 19) “I am a tireless worker and inured to privation” : (Total: 8 Active Cost, 7 Real Cost) 24 hr Continuing Fuel Charge (“Fuel” recovers at rate of 3 hrs per hr of sleep, i.e. 8 hr sleep = full recover) (+1/4) for up to 10 Active Points of STR (2 Active Points) (Real Cost: 2) plus 1 Continuing Fuel Charge, 24 hrs (“Fuel” recovers at rate of 3 hrs per hr of sleep, i.e. 8 hr sleep = full recover) (+1/4) for up to 10 Active Points of Running (2 Active Points) (Real Cost: 2) plus Life Support (Sleeping: Character only has to sleep 8 hours per week) (Real Cost: 1) plus Life Support (Immunity: Privation (exceptional resistance to harm from starvation or poor food, extremes of temperature, or hard living in general: she can sleep on the bare floor and eat crumbs and still work hard all day) ) (3 Active Points); Real Slave (Patterned after Real Weapon and Real Armor, it means you still must apply a tiny bit of common sense. Examples: she can go a week on 1 hour of sleep a night. Try to drive her to that for two weeks and she starts keeling over unexpectedly – perhaps right into the cauldron of soup she was cooking. Then she starts hallucinating, and if you don’t let her rest, congratulations, you have a psychotic slave on your hands. She can endure confinement to a cold damp dungeon for months with nothing worse than sniffles, but if left in the snow overnight, she will not survive. She can work 24 hrs straight with only a minute’s break every few hours for a couple of mouthfuls of water, but the only way to get that out of her is to have someone driving her with a whip. Please note that excessive abuse will void the warranty.) (-1/4) (Real Cost: 2) 2

Notes: This means she can expend no END if only exerting up to 10 STR. To use more STR costs full END. Incredibly useful bringing in the harvest, but don’t expect her to pull the wagon herself. Further note: She doesn’t collapse when the charge expires, she just starts paying full END each phase.

Lucius Alexander

does she have a sister, because the title promised dancing girlS...

She has a troupe.

[ATTACH]30667[/ATTACH]

These dancing girls are for display purposes. Not for sale or lease.

Lucius Alexander

Palindromedary Enterprises provides a similar troupe of 8 for only 20 Real Character Points. This coffle of 20 is available for 28 Character Points (Hutt not included)(Neither are weapons. Arm them yourself if you want 'em armed.)

Darn it all to Heck, I've been trying to find a digitized image of the Phil Foglio MythAdventures comic adaptation scene wherein, while selling Quigley the No-So-Bright Demon hunter a sword, he recounts the tragic end of the previous bearer of the sword...

"If it's such a wonderful sword, how did he die?"

"Knifed by a dancing girl."

"Ahh yes, that can happen."

It's a great illustration, as Alphonse the Great takes aim (with a rubber band) at the well turned flank of the scantily attired lass dancing while juggling a dozen knives...

Dr. Infamous wants to know if any of them come with laser eyes. Because his supersonic telepathic mechanical penguins with laser eyes aren't anywhere NEAR as good looking. :eg:

Dr. Infamous and the S.T.M.P.w/L.E's are products of Basil's Twisted Imagination Invisible. All riots broken up.

I was pondering package additions for the Extra Nimble and Pointy model what done for old Alphonse so well, but my mind kept drifting to The Ballad of Yukon Pete.

Damn, yet another reason to get HD... so I can start out Yukon Pete and Big A$$ed Lil....

Your base model'd probably be a good starting point for Lil...

Dr. Infamous wants to know if any of them come with laser eyes. Because his supersonic telepathic mechanical penguins with laser eyes aren't anywhere NEAR as good looking. :eg:

Dr. Infamous and the S.T.M.P.w/L.E's are products of Basil's Twisted Imagination Invisible. All riots broken up.

Thank you for your interest in our products. We are unable to meet your needs at this time but your suggestions have been forwarded to the Interdimensional Babes project.

We hope you look forward to recieving a cat-alog of our cat-girls as well. For female anthropomorphic penguins, please contact our colleagues at PUTAA (People for the Unethical Treatment of Anthropomorphic Animals.)

Lucius Alexander

And now a word from Palindromedary Enterprises

I need one of these to clean my apartment and nag me into sending my nephews' birthday cards on time and kick me out to buy new work boots instead of playing CivIII all day Saturday and edit my manuscripts....

What? As you get older, you get more practical...

So, you'll want

PS: Maid

PS: Secretary

Persuasion

PS: Editor

Plus some skill levels....

Lucius Alexander

And an oddly unconscious palindromedary

• 4 months later...

of course, you can always bump up the Distinctive features a notch...

Say, what other colors do them come in? :eg:

Gives a whole new meaning to the title of that game,

Master of Orion

Lucius Alexander

Master of the Palindromedary! (among other things)

Thank Susano for the original inspiration. Actually' date=' thank Robert E. Howard for the [i']original[/i] inspiration.

Thank my new Hero Designer program for this incarnation.

[ATTACH]30653[/ATTACH]

After this, I'm going to eventually post some of the customization options, package deals for different types, etc.

Hyborean Dancing Girl

Val Char Cost Roll Notes

8 STR -2 11- Lift 75.8kg; 1 1/2d6 [2]

14 DEX 12 12- OCV: 5/DCV: 5

13 CON 6 12-

8 BODY -4 11-

8 INT -2 11- PER Roll 11-

8 EGO -4 11- ECV: 3

13 PRE 3 12- PRE Attack: 2 1/2d6

18 COM 4 13-

4 PD 2 Total: 4 PD (0 rPD)

4 ED 1 Total: 4 ED (0 rED)

3 SPD 6 Phases: 4, 8, 12

5 REC 0

26 END 0

19 STUN 0 Total Characteristic Cost: 20

Movement:

Running: 5"/10"

Leaping: 1"/2"

Swimming: 2"/4"

Skills

3 “I am skilled and graceful” : Acrobatics 12-

3 “I can be anything you want me to be” : Acting 12-

3 “I am clever with makeup and costumes” : Disguise 11-

3 “I can hold any position you choose” : Contortionist 12-

3 “You are so fascinating, please tell me more!” : Conversation 12-

3 “I am light on my feet.” : Stealth 12-

3 “She hid it where?” : Concealment 11-

3 (she doesn't have to say a word...): Seduction 12-

2 KS: Carnal Knowledge 11-

3 Jack of All Trades

2 1) PS: Concubine(interaction) (3 Active Points) 12-

2 2) PS: Dancer (agility) (3 Active Points) 12-

2 3) PS: Singer (interaction) (3 Active Points) 12-

Total Powers & Skill Cost: 35

Total Cost: 55

7+ Disadvantages

10 Distinctive Features: Beautiful, seductive. (Concealable)

20 Hunted: Hyborean Monsters from the World of Conan, Evil Wizards, etc. 14-

15 Social Limitation: Hyborean Dancing Girl (Frequently, Major)

10 Psychological Limitation: Varies by individual dancing girl

20 Watched: Master 14-, Hyborean Dancing Girl is very easy to find

Total Disadvantage Points: 55

Campaign Use: Our Hyborean Dancing Girls are built on 7 points plus 75 points of disadvantages, suitable for a standard heroic game. 27 points are left unspent for optional customization and/or skills not yet learned. Available for sale (5 pt follower for 1 pt) or lease (Summon 80 pt Dancing Girl 16 pts, (+1 advantage for slavishly devoted 32 pts,) delivery to civilized regions only (Hyborean kingdoms and some Shemitic city-states) (-1/2 limit “must inhabit locale”) allow 4 to 6 weeks for delivery (-5 limit extra time) Check out our special rates for matched sets and harems with Teamwork skill! (each 5 pts doubles the number for either Follower or Summon) Ask about our special insurance against having your dancing girls abducted by Cimmerian barbarians!

Lucius Alexander

Of course, it goes without saying that the special 'barbarian abduction' insurance

assumes that the girls were actually abducted, instead of running off with said bar-

barians of their own free will.

Major Tom 2009 :sneaky:

• 1 year later...

"Welcome back to the land of the living. Now grab a shovel and start digging." ~Army of Darkness

yarnaddalgargan.jpg

The daughter of a primitive atavistic Zamoran tribal chief, Yarna married Nautag d'al' Gargan. They had many children together. While raising her babies with Nautag in the mountains of north-eastern Zamora, they were taken as slaves to Turan, and were then bought by Jabba the Hetman of a tribe of Kossaks. Nautag was killed by Jabba's pet elephant while trying to defend them. Although she detested her boss and owner, she was nonetheless close friends with some of the various patrons of his secret cave pleasure palace.

She claimed that her name "Yarna" translated to Hyrkanian as "pretty". However, her beauty was often hidden by the wart makeup Jabba forced her to wear, saying that it reminded him of his mother. Also, the normally slender woman was made to eat as much camel fat as possible in order to increase her girth, thus furthering the resemblance to his mother - weight she would eventually lose again after Jabba's death.

After escaping Jabba's palace and rescuing her babies with Doallyn, a big game hunter from the Boarder Kingdoms, they became traders on The Road of Kings. She occasionally danced to earn extra gold—in fact, she even danced the Dance of the Seventy Violet Veils at the wedding of King Conan and Zenobia where she would be spotted by an Ophirean choreographer and became the model for his jeweled brassieres. After that Doallyn managed her career as a model.

She had two daughters, named Luke and Leia, and a son named Nautag, after his father. Yarna's children became a popular court band, and together they toured Hyboria.