Kazei 5 Second Edition Update

Susano

Re: Kazei 5 Second Edition Update

Hey give him a break, it is hard writing.

I mean, according to the BlackWyrm forums (they don't even have a product page up for it yet, just a forum), it is being written for 6th Ed. Hero System. Nobody can agree on what that means yet, so it can't be easy to write. :)

So, is that your esper ability, Susano? Precognition?

• 1 year later...

I'd like to point out that the initial post to this thread was submitted juuuust over a year ago. And now? The books out and people are happy. ^_^

Yes, the people are happy... for now. ;)

Now you can start working on supplements for K5, like maybe a Lace & Steel mini-campaign, complete with NPCs? :)

Yes, the people are happy... for now. ;)

Now you can start working on supplements for K5, like maybe a Lace & Steel mini-campaign, complete with NPCs? :)

Lemme talk to BlackWyrm come GenCon. Or, better yet, you need to pester Dave and tell him what you want.

Lemme talk to BlackWyrm come GenCon. Or' date=' better yet, you need to pester Dave and tell him what you want.[/quote']

Fair enough.

BTW, what would you set as the suggested point totals for a Lace & Steel campaign under 6th Edition? And now that HSMA is out, would the Realisitic and Cinematic abilities be allowed in building a fighter, or just the Realistic ones?

I need to think about that. I intend to redo the L&S article on my website for a planned (by me anyway) expansion/supplement for K5, which at the very least I hope to be a purchasable PDF download. I also suspect such a thing will be 2 years out or so. In the meantime, send me suggestions for gear, replicates, cyber, software, esper powers, and the like and I'll see about adding them in.

One of the reasons why I asked for L&S guidelines for 6th edition Hero was that I'd like to start making fighters for possible submission to your website. Having K5 2.0 and the HSMA inspires me to create some contenders.

I would imagine there are actually several tiers of fighters in L&S, with newbies filling out the lowest ranks (maybe at 100-200 points?) of the fighter population and the hot commodities at the top of the heap (maybe 400+ points?). If the population of fighters is large enough, there could be quite a subculture involved, including regional tournaments and maybe even down into local tryouts.

One of the reasons why I asked for L&S guidelines for 6th edition Hero was that I'd like to start making fighters for possible submission to your website. Having K5 2.0 and the HSMA inspires me to create some contenders.

I would imagine there are actually several tiers of fighters in L&S, with newbies filling out the lowest ranks (maybe at 100-200 points?) of the fighter population and the hot commodities at the top of the heap (maybe 400+ points?). If the population of fighters is large enough, there could be quite a subculture involved, including regional tournaments and maybe even down into local tryouts.

Send me an email directly and I'll see what I have laying around from K5, Shadows Angelus, and all that.