Randy Orton

Re: Randy Orton

Do you mean a character sheet for the character he plays on TV or a character sheet for him as a sports entertainer? Probably two very different characters. I don't know much about the person behind the personna, but there have been lots and lots of lucha heroes/minibricks/martial artists posted here. Lots and lots!

What sorts of things would you want your Randy Orton to do?

Legend Killer was a Rifleman.

Gray Noton was the pilot.

Rifleman? I thought were talking about a wrestler? And who the heck is "Gray Noton", you're the first person to mention him in this thread?

I think I'm lost.

Are we helping yet?

:D

No, no we are not...

tro-rifleman.jpg

Rifleman

Gray Noton piloted a modified version that supposedly weighed 85 tons instead of the usual 60. He was responsible for an attack on Justin Allard which ended up with Allard being key in a plot by Hanse Davion against Maximillion Liao during the 4th Succession War.

tro-rifleman.jpg

Rifleman

Gray Noton piloted a modified version that supposedly weighed 85 tons instead of the usual 60. He was responsible for an attack on Justin Allard which ended up with Allard being key in a plot by Hanse Davion against Maximillion Liao during the 4th Succession War.

So is 'Randy' a nickname for Gray?

What?

I would' date=' Sketch, if I knew whether he meant the sports entertainer, or the character he plays on TV[/quote']

If I might be so bold, I believe that when someone unspecifically asks for a pro-wrestler write-up, one can probably safely assume a kayfabe version. ;)Secondly, I'm chums with Legend Killer and can most assuredly say that he is talking about a Kayfabe version (and he is most definitely a smark).That being said, I have tried to stat out Pro-Wrestlers before and have failed - there's something mysteriously difficult about it.I think that it would be nice if there was a relatively routine procedure to doing so, but I have not quite found a way yet.I mean, what would the point totals be? Or how about campaign limits?

Randu Orton's schtick on the television show is that he pulls oldsters out of retirement, and then ends their career for a second time. You might think that it's lame, but wait until you see how truly lame it is. Everytime he puts a boot upside a septegenarian's head... well... it makes me long for the days when they stuck to merely beating the female wrestlers with chairs. At least the female wrestlers are in shape for stuntwork.

It's nice that HHH finally gets to finish Wrestlemania holding the gold as the curtain falls... but it was a disservice to Undertaker and Shawn Michaels

Um... HHH already did that at 16 and 18.Either way, Taker/HBK would have been a rewarding finish.I'm also starting to think that MITB should be in the middle of WM so that it doesn't make the rest of the show look bland - have some build-up.

If I might be so bold' date=' I believe that when someone unspecifically asks for a pro-wrestler write-up, one can probably safely assume a kayfabe version. ;)Secondly, I'm chums with Legend Killer and can most assuredly say that he is talking about a Kayfabe version (and he is most definitely a smark).That being said, I have tried to stat out Pro-Wrestlers before and have failed - there's something mysteriously difficult about it.I think that it would be nice if there was a relatively routine procedure to doing so, but I have not quite found a way yet.I mean, what would the point totals be? Or how about campaign limits?[/quote']

Isn't there a Hero product out specifically FOR that now?

Lucius Liberia or something like that?

Lucius Alexander

The palindromedary unfairly remarks that Lucius Alexander's awareness of wrestling begins and ends with "Ultimate Surrender." That's not true of course, there's all kinds of other catfighting and mudwrestling sites....

Brian 'Randy' Orton

Val Char Cost Roll Notes

15 STR 5 12- Lift 200.0kg; 3d6 [1]

14 DEX 12 12- OCV: 5/DCV: 5

13 CON 6 12-

10 BODY 0 11-

11 INT 1 11- PER Roll 11-

11 EGO 2 11- ECV: 4

15 PRE 5 12- PRE Attack: 3d6

14 COM 2 12-

6 PD 3 Total: 6 PD (0 rPD)

3 ED 0 Total: 3 ED (0 rED)

3 SPD 6 Phases: 4, 8, 12

6 REC 0

26 END 0

26 STUN 1 Total Characteristic Cost: 43

Movement: Running: 6"/12"

Leaping: 3"/6"

Swimming: 2"/4"

Cost Powers END

Pro Wrestling

Maneuver OCV DCV Notes

3 Martial Grab -1 -1 Grab Two Limbs, 25 STR for holding on

3 Grappling Throw +0 +2 5d6 Strike; Target Falls; Must Follow Grab

4 Martial Escape +0 +0 30 STR vs. Grabs

Perks

5 Money: Well Off

Skills

3 Acrobatics 12-

3 Breakfall 12-

3 Oratory 12-

4 PS: Pro Wrestling 13-

1 Systems Operation (Broadcast Communications) 8-

3 Contortionist 12-

Total Powers & Skill Cost: 32

Total Cost: 75

50+ Disadvantages

10 Psychological Limitation: Randy (Common, Moderate)

10 Social Limitation: Show off (Frequently, Minor)

5 Distinctive Features: Famous (Easily Concealed; Noticed and Recognizable; Detectable By Commonly-Used Senses)

Total Disadvantage Points: 75

What?