Screenshots

GestaltBennie

Sample screenies. I hope they're useful; feel free to add your own. the interface was present when I took the grabs but seems to have been removed from the captures. I'll look into it further and see what I can do.

ThundraxScreenGrab1-1.jpg

Thundrax in Millennium City

ThundraxScreenGrab2-1.jpg

Against the Qularr

ThundraxScreenGrab3-1.jpg

Canada.

I'll add some more if I get any decent action screenshot grabs or environments.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Screenshots

Had to post it here, even if no one will (or should) really care.

ThundraxandAvenger.jpg

What's the significance of this? The guy that Thundrax is talking to is Mark Derringer, the former superhero Avenger. Avenger is Steve Sloane's old PC. We created them back in 1983 for Brian Zomar's old SUNDER campaign.

So, over 25 years later, I have the surreal experience of being introduced to my old teammate for the first time.

Had to post it here' date=' even if no one will (or should) really care.[/quote']

Picture snipped.

What's the significance of this? The guy that Thundrax is talking to is Mark Derringer, the former superhero Avenger. Avenger is Steve Sloane's old PC. We created them back in 1983 for Brian Zomar's old SUNDER campaign.

So, over 25 years later, I have the surreal experience of being introduced to my old teammate for the first time.

That's cool.

Clearly I'm addicted to character generation.

Here's my pulp hero, Billy Deighton of the Canadian Rocket Brigade. Those familiar with the campaign write-ups may not recognize him with a shirt on. :) He needs a Maple Leaf (or Red Ensign) insignia, but I'll add that if I ever get a chance to remake him when the game goes online. Three views:

BillyDeighton3.jpg

Billydeighton2.jpg

BillyDeighton1.jpg

How do you re-take the comicbook pic?

I's produced by a "save" on the tailorscreen. A print screen on the same scren will give you a wallpaper effect.

Also, experimented with the screenshot_ui_jpg command to take a shot with the dialogue box up, and a second shot with bloom off and anti-aliasing and outlining on.

Finally, a picture of Grond after he's one-shotted me and turned his back as if I was never there.

ThundraxScreenGrab23.jpg

ThundraxScreenGrab24.jpg

ThunndraxScreenGrab25.jpg

I can say, having been involved in taking down 5 of the Megas (not to mentions 100s of the normal sized destroids), that the event was a blast and was a serious brawl. I was fortunate, no lag for me. Watching 20-30 heroes battle one or two of these and the constantly arriving squads of 4-5 annihilator bots with 10 or so normal bots was a blast.

The beta is over. Here are my final set of screen grabs.

Thundrax and a Mega-Destroid have a heart-to-heart:

ThunndraxScreenGrab33.jpg

Thundrax goes back to his roots.

ThunndraxScreenGrab32.jpg

Fighting VIPER since 1983.

ThunndraxScreenGrab34-1.jpg

ThunndraxScreenGrab35.jpg

A Canada environment shot:

ThunndraxScreenGrab36.jpg

And finally, a version of the 3rd edition art for my villain Borealis, who's been featured in 1988's Villainy Unbound and both versions of Champions of the North. I haven't seen him in game, but I note that the name has been reserved, so maybe he'll surface in Canada when they implement a Light power set.

Borealis.jpg

Thanks to everyone who's shared in this thread!