APG Discussion thread

megaplayboy

Re: APG Discussion thread

Have you thought about removing Comeliness? :rofl:

Ahem...hehehe

:slap:

Actually one of the things I'd suggest for APG2 was going to be a full discussion of optional Characteristics -- and yes, Comeliness would be on that list, along with Mana, Sanity, and others. Also Appearance Skills (based on COM), Willpower Skills (based on EGO), uses for a BODY Roll, and stuff like that.

:slap:

Actually one of the things I'd suggest for APG2 was going to be a full discussion of optional Characteristics -- and yes, Comeliness would be on that list, along with Mana, Sanity, and others. Also Appearance Skills (based on COM), Willpower Skills (based on EGO), uses for a BODY Roll, and stuff like that.

Ow...

But actually these are awesome ideas. :thumbup:

Please' date=' folx, I expect the OP would prefer to keep things more or less on topic. If and when I feel like asking for ideas for another APG, believe me I'll ask. Posting anything here and now is a total waste of time and bandwidth. ;)[/quote']

Hey, not fair. You started it:D

Please' date=' folx, I expect the OP would prefer to keep things more or less on topic. If and when I feel like asking for ideas for another APG, believe me I'll ask. Posting anything here and now is a total waste of time and bandwidth. ;)[/quote']I dunno about it being a total waste. I mean, it never hurts to bounce ideas off each other. :)

Or at least it hurts a lot less than bouncing bowling balls off each other. :eek:

But the rest of your point is well taken. :)

Hi all, loving the APG but just one query about the realistic throwing table 2 on page 11. I might be having a 'brain-fart' :P but i dont agree with the figures. For example :-

STR 60 is max lift 100 tons and lets assume i want to throw a mass of 1 ton, so using the formula i get the following

Max mass i can lift is 100 tons (100 000kg)

Mass i want to throw is 1 ton (1000kg)

100 000 divided by 1000 = 100

100 squared is 10 000

Yet the table says 100,000 hmmmm