Ben 10: Ultimate Alien

Bloodstone

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Ben 10: Ultimate Alien

Ben 10/Generator Rex: Heroes United airs tonight in a few hours.

I'll be treating the events of the show as canon for purposes of my write ups.

Humm...any ideals on how to write Rex up? I would guess a limited VVP, but what would you think.

Humm...any ideals on how to write Rex up? I would guess a limited VVP' date=' but what would you think.[/quote']

At the basic level, his power can be done with just a MP and a few extras outside the pool. Then chalk the rest up to Power Skill.

You could do a multiform, with each one of his Builds being a separate form. But he's really only got about a dozen builds so far and many of them aren't that complex, so I don't think that Multiform or a VPP are strictly necessary at this stage.

Humm...any ideals on how to write Rex up? I would guess a limited VVP' date=' but what would you think.[/quote']

I think you could keep things simple and use a Multipower for his basic builds:The Smack Hands, Rex Ride, etc and give him a decent Power Skill for some of the unusual stuff he does with them. Using his jets to blow opponents away and over, for example.

I think you could keep things simple and use of Multipower for his various builds:The Smack Hands' date=' Rex Ride, etc and give him a decent Power Skill for some of the unusual stuff he does with them. Using his jets to blow opponents away and over, for example.[/quote']

Sounds reasable.

At the basic level, his power can be done with just a MP and a few extras outside the pool. Then chalk the rest up to Power Skill.

You could do a multiform, with each one of his Builds being a separate form. But he's really only got about a dozen builds so far and many of them aren't that complex, so I don't think that Multiform or a VPP are strictly necessary at this stage.

Multiform was how I was going to do it, just 'cause the Multipower with external slots got kind of messy on the sheet.

Multiform was how I was going to do it' date=' just 'cause the Multipower with external slots got kind of messy on the sheet.[/quote']

Keeping in mind that I'm nowhere near as well versed in Rex lore as I am in Ben's...

I just don't know that most of the Builds are versatile enough to warrant a separate character sheet. I think in most instances, you could accomplish the same thing with a slightly larger MP pool.

Of course, there's only one way to find out for sure... time for me to break out a new spiral and start a new project! Good thing we're only on season three :)

Besides, it'll give me something to do while waiting for the fourth series of Ben 10 ;)

• 1 month later...

Keeping in mind that I'm nowhere near as well versed in Rex lore as I am in Ben's...

I just don't know that most of the Builds are versatile enough to warrant a separate character sheet. I think in most instances, you could accomplish the same thing with a slightly larger MP pool.

Of course, there's only one way to find out for sure... time for me to break out a new spiral and start a new project! Good thing we're only on season three :)

Besides, it'll give me something to do while waiting for the fourth series of Ben 10 ;)

One thing about season three for Rex, he got experience so he can have multipowers running at the same time. It might be easier to start at season one. Good luck-I like that show I'll help if I can.

One thing about season three for Rex' date=' he got experience so he can have multipowers running at the same time. It might be easier to start at season one. Good luck-I like that show I'll help if I can.[/quote']

My progress has been slow, but hopefully I'll be able to start a thread for it some time soon.

March will be CRAZY busy for me though, so if I don't do it this month it'll end up having to wait til April...

• 1 month later...

Well, the series is almost wrapped up, so just a couple of quick notes for now:

- Writeup for Fasttrack is done, just haven't posted it. It's honestly still pretty basic. I was kinda hoping we would see some more speed stunts or some better indication of just how strong he's actually supposed to be. He's got at least one more appearance coming up.

- Writeup for Eatle is also mostly done. I know he has one more appearance coming up, so I'll post him after that one.

- Jury Rigg is just some scribbled notes so far, but it's enough to make a playable, if not particularly powerful, character. One more appearance for the little guy and then I'll actually write him up.

- Writeup for Clockwork is mostly done, though he's still a bit limited. Despite that, he's pretty scary powerful already. I'm still working on the design for his Time Rewind Hologram, but I don't think we'll see anymore of him.

Of course, all of the above aliens will probably appear in the next series at some point (I've already seen the new design for Eatle, for example)

Well, the series is almost wrapped up, so just a couple of quick notes for now:

Of course, all of the above aliens will probably appear in the next series at some point (I've already seen the new design for Eatle, for example)

When you say new series...are they renaming it?