Any 6th edition Spreadsheets?

Yansuf

Re: Any 6th edition Spreadsheets?

Not to be a parrot but hero designer is really what you are looking for.

It might be nice to have a spread sheet that you could share with people who do not have hero designer so they could still modify it but I would be willing to bet you could modify a 5th ed spread sheet VERY quickly into a 6th ed character sheet rather than create a new one from scratch. Like Tom said if I would build one it would be to practice using Excel not for actual use in creating characters.

I put a basic one together a while back as an exercise using Excel 2007, but I've never really used it. HD really is much simpler to use. I've only automated the calculation of characteristics costs and summing categories.

Basic 6e sheet using Excel 2007

As a non-HD user that's really all the help I need. Thank you muchly! :hail:

Ah. I remember when it was Windows-only and hadn't paid attention since. Are there any screenshots of the app? I see there's no trial version of it.

Hero Designer was always mac Compatable. You just needed Java to run it. I ran it on my Powerbooks for years. Now my vocation has turned me into a windows user, but it still works with a ton of mac Models.

Perhaps you were thinking about Hero Creator which was the 4ed/FUZION program for character design. That was Windows only. Before that was Heromaker and that was a DOS program that also worked for 4ed.

Tasha