MYTHIC HERO Kickstarter

Steve Long

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: MYTHIC HERO Kickstarter

All right, folx, we've got just about a week to go -- and still a bit of a haul to get to the $33,000 goal. Let's make this happen! If you haven't backed Mythic Hero yet, we'd sure appreciate your support. If you have, thank you!, and please help us spread the word.

I just bumped the RPGGeek thread with an update and praise for the book. I was thinking about starting a thread in the general area (the one I bumped is in the press release area) but since I mostly lurk and post in the Board Game section I thought I shouldn't start a thread as my first post in the RPG side. Does anyone else frequent RPGGeek that could start such a thread? EDIT: I also just posted on facebook saying, essentially, if you want to continue to be my freind go pledge $10...

Anyone around here frequent rpgnet or any other rpg sites? Let's start bumping those threads reminding people that there is only a few days left. I already hit RPGGeek, but we need to keep spreading the word. Also, I am spamming my own facebook and already got one friend to pledge $10...

I just dug up my old login for the forums at Yog-Sothoth.com and posted a notice about Mythic Hero in their Buy/Sell/Trade/Collect section (where the fundraisers go). Maybe some of the folks there that aren't familiar with Hero Games will be interested in the mythological subject matter and kick in.

I just upped my pledge as well, and I've been poking my gaming friends to join in or do the same. Fingers crossed...

Just a thought: Steve, given that there's only four days left, this might be the time to throw in one last project update with a plea to all the existing backers to upgrade their pledges (if they can).

With my Birthday in 2 weeks I asked for people to support Mythic Hero instead of getting me gifts. Four of my facebook friends and my brother are pledging $10 and my cousin said he thought he could swing $25. Andtwo of my friends, one who doesn't even roleplay and the other who doesn't use Hero, reposted to their facebook. I'm going to keep pestering everyone I know. I hope some of you do the same.

EDIT: Also, ran the numbers and I simply can't up my pledge to the $1,000 level, the money just isn't there, but I increased it $200.

I know a lot of us have already pledged as much they can, but even a little extra helps. You can't afford to bump your pledge from $75 to $150? I understand that, but how about upping it to $85 or $100? Sure we need a few more big backers, but every little bit helps tip the scale! I'm trying to scrape together enough to raise mine another $50, even though it doesn't get me to another reward level.