ANNOUNCEMENT: Selling my Champions collection!

Powerhouse

Greetings all, long time so see. I have been busy in RL and with new interests. I will be making a move in the future either across the country or even out of country.

Because of that, I have decided to seriously declutter my life, including the vast majority of my books.

As time goes on, I will (assuming the admins are ok, I saw nothing in the rules against this), list what I have and put of photos. Please feel free to contact me privately (I think you can do that here).

As for what I have, well I have quite a bit from 1-3E, 4th Ed, and 5th Ed. No 6th edition, sorry.

I hope everyone is well.

CAPTAIN AMERICA LIVES!

And he does!

Re: ANNOUNCEMENT: Selling my Champions collection!

I'm not sure yet, need to do some research. I will try to post up shortly.

Wow, trying to figure out why I got one response and the other one is at two pages. Did I say something wrong?

*blush*

Edit: Oh, it's a really old thread, that's why!

I was going to post, but you said you'ld give more information later and I figured asking for the information you said you specifically said you were going to provide when you have time would be pushy/annoying.

Please feel free to ask. I'm getting rid of just about everthing I own right now and figuring out how to do it. It's a massive undertaking but the big thing is that people are interested. So please do not feel that you are being pushy.

Let's try this paste:

Series Number Title

Hero Games Edition 1-3

23 Gadgets!

30 Enemies: the International File

31 Wrath of the Seven Horsemen

34 Target Hero

38 VOICE

39 Red Doom

40 Scourge from the Deep

42 Strike Force

44 The Serve and Protect

48 Atlas Unleashed

Hero Games Edition 4

400 Champions the Role-Playing Game 4th Edition Rule book

402 Mind Games

403 Classic Enemies

404 Challenges for Champions

405 Mystic Masters

406 The Zodiac Conspiracy

407 Invasions: Target Earth

408 Day of the Destroyer

409 Invaders from Below

410 Kingdom of Champions

411 Champions in 3-D

414 The Olympians

416 Classic Organizations

417 European Enemies

418 Champions Present

419 Champions of the North

420 Normals Unbound

421 Champions Universe

422 High Tech Enemies

423 Dark Champions

424 Champions Present #2

425 Viper

427 Allies

428 The Mutant Files

429 Creatures of the Night: Horror Enemies

436 Golden Age Champions

501 Ninja Hero

Hero Games Edition 5

DOJHERO 100 Hero System: Fifth Edition

DOJHERO 108 The Ultimate Mystic

DOJHERO 200 Champions: Superpower Roleplaying

DOJHERO 201 Champions Universe

DOJHERO 202 Conquerors, Killers, and Crooks

DOJHERO 204 The UNTIL Superpowers Database Revised

DOJHERO 211 Galactic Champions

DOJHERO 212 The Mystic World

DOJHERO 214 Arcane Adversaries

DOJHERO 218 Teen Champions

DOJHERO 221 Champions Worldwide

DOJHERO 225 Champions Universe: New of the World

Also, Adventurer's Club 5 and 20

Edits: added the Adventurer's Club and The Mutant File, 4th edition, #428

I will most likely do all of this via Ebay. A note on quality is that everything is generally decent or better. Worse thing is some corners a bit bent or the spines a bit frayed; minor and cosmetic.

IMPORTANT EXCEPTIONS:

The 4th Edition rule book was notorious for its binding issues and mine was no exception. Everything is there but the binding is bad.

Classic Enemies is pretty battered with the front cover sheared off. Again, everything is there (including the cover) but some might be put off.

Classic Organizations is well used; cosmetic. So is Strike Force; mostly the spine is frayed.

I am getting rid of tons of stuff so if I can do it in lots, that would be great. Someone offering a good price for everything would be my dream. Advice would be helpful, thank you.

Regarding prices: I'll see what Ebay offers as a guide. I would like a fair price but I'm not looking to gouge anyone. I would love it that true fans could get their hands on this wealth of material; it inspired my imagination and gave me a great deal of joy and I would like to see that continue.

Thank you for your interest everyone and I will strongly consider putting Strike Force up by itself as well as even announcing it on a seperate thread when I do. Just to warn everyone, the Strike Force is in good shape IMHO but has some fraying along the spine. It's definitely not mint. I just want to be honest.

That said, GREAT book.

If some reason some stuff doesn't go, try contacting Noble Knight or another web-based used game company. Having bought and sold numerous items this way in the past, I can just about guarantee they would take everything you have, regardless of condition. You may well make more money on Ebay (they give better deals for trades than for cash), but it's always a thought.

I'm thinking if you're willing to put up with the bother, individual eBay sales will probably net you more than selling the whole collection off as a piece. People who want particular items to round out their collections will probably bid market price for specific items, but someone buying the whole lot isn't going to want to pay premium price for the whole thing. (For example, I might be interested in buying Creatures of the Night and Classic Organizations, but have little to no interest in other titles and wouldn't bid on the collection as a whole.)