Selling All of My HERO 6E Books, 50% Off Cover!

Fred Lang

SOLD. Thank you!

**POSTAGE UPDATE:

Looks like Media Mail via USPS will send all ~40lbs. of books for around $18.50 or so.

I randomly picked Madison, WI as a destination from my home in San Francisco, and that's the price I was shown as an estimate when I went to the USPS and showed them the books.

(I saw that a similar "selling my stuff" thread was okayed in the Champions section, so I'm posting here.)

I'm selling my entire HERO 6E collection of RPG rulebooks for 50% off cover price.

Except as noted, they are undamaged and appear essentially as they did when shipped to me.

**Please note that they are being sold as a LOT and not as individual books. You get 'em all or none.** ;-)

Here's what I've got:

Volume 1: Character Creation -- SPINE BROKEN and repaired with the magic of Elmer's glue and duct tape. Minor highlighting and margin notes in the first ~70 pages.

Volume 2: Combat & Adventuring -- Minor highlighting in the first 7 pages.

Advanced Player's Guide (softcover)

Champions Powers

Beastiary (softcover)

Ultimate Base (softcover)

Equipment Guide (softcover)

Basic Rulebook (softcover)

Martial Arts (softcover)

Champions Universe

Star Hero

Fantasy Hero

Arcane Adversaries (softcover)

I'll ship wherever you are, but they weigh a total of ~35lbs. if you trust the average bathroom scale, so be warned! If you happen to be in the SF Bay Area, pickup from the Outer Sunset is probably best.

Cash if we meet, or PayPal for shipping (cost + shipping, I won't charge a cheesy "handling" fee).

Here's the Craigslist ad with photo!: http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/tag/3163151131.html

Re: Selling All of My HERO 6E Books, 50% Off Cover!

Bigby--

*haha* I got the same response from the GURPS forum, but I'm trying to work a deal there, too. (Selling all my GURPS 4E books, too!)

:-)

Media mail is slow but cheap. Let me check with the local USPS tomorrow if you're interested. I'll see what the cheapest route is!

Bigby--

*haha* I got the same response from the GURPS forum, but I'm trying to work a deal there, too. (Selling all my GURPS 4E books, too!)

:-)

Media mail is slow but cheap. Let me check with the local USPS tomorrow if you're interested. I'll see what the cheapest route is!

There might be a Priority Mail box that will fit that collection. There isn't supposed to be a weight limit, just that it fit in the special box.

There might be a Priority Mail box that will fit that collection. There isn't supposed to be a weight limit' date=' just that it fit in the special box.[/quote']

Believe me, I'm gonna grill 'em for all the "how cheaply can I get this there?" intel I can! Thank you!

Looks like Media Mail via USPS will send all ~40lbs. of books for around $18.50 or so.

I randomly picked Madison, WI as a destination from my home in San Francisco, and that's the price I was shown as an estimate when I went to the USPS and showed them the books.