Omlevex Universe

Monolith

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by CynthiaCM

Of course, they'll all get the full treatment in my company's upcoming Hero/M&M Superlink/SAS setting book, Omlevex, available from Z-Man Games in January 2004.

Will it be orderable through normal distribution channels (Alliance or others) to our FLGS or will it need to be ordered directly?

I work at a game shop, so I get my goodies at cost - so this very personal question - and I can push it to our four superhero RPG customers. We have two HERO system regulars, one SAS and one MnM. As a retialer I like the multiple system stats in books (I mentioned much the same thing to Mark for Dragon's Gate).

The art certainly has the right feel. A good time to be a superheoic gamer indeed.

Thanks. :)

Thanks for the continuing preview art and commentary CynthiaCM. You have me very interested.

No problem. I'll be posting more soon.

PS, since the Voodoo doll in the last pick,( lower right cornerish) is statted out you've made a sale.

Ah yes, that would be Ueeba. Fun fact -- Ueeba was the second Omlevex character ever created, back in late '88. He's a wicked little bugger.

Will it be orderable through normal distribution channels (Alliance or others) to our FLGS or will it need to be ordered directly?

It will be available through normal distribution channels.

I work at a game shop, so I get my goodies at cost - so this very personal question - and I can push it to our four superhero RPG customers. We have two HERO system regulars, one SAS and one MnM. As a retialer I like the multiple system stats in books (I mentioned much the same thing to Mark for Dragon's Gate).

Very nice! Let me know what they think of Omlevex once/if they pick it up. We're always anxious to hear what our customers have to say.

About 80% of the characters in this picture were NPCs in the various Silver Age campaigns I've been running since 1988.

Of course, they'll all get the full treatment in my company's upcoming Hero/M&M Superlink/SAS setting book, Omlevex, available from Z-Man Games in January 2004.

Boy, do I feel dopey! The above post was supposed to be in the thread where people post pics of their characters. In my tired state, I accidentally posted it here. Sorry, gang.

It will be available through normal distribution channels.

Oh Goody goody goody! I like getting my stuff at cost, and as this was on my must buy list.....

Very nice! Let me know what they think of Omlevex once/if they pick it up. We're always anxious to hear what our customers have to say.

Be happy to.

As this got missed in the Superheo Images thread, I'll ask again here. Cynthia posted a reply before my edit took.

on the second click as part of your signature, there is a combat with various characters involved. One of these is a young girl. What is the name of the character and is it a young girl or a woman dressed up as a little girl ?

Originally posted by death tribble

Interesting. I am doing a good character called Cutie Pie.

Similar sort of look but not for publication. More a Dark Champions mugger and street level crime vigilante without the sinister overtones. If you overlook the fact that it is a grown women dressed up as a child that is.

Wow! Now that's an unusual coincidence. Great minds...

Favorite Omlevex Comic

As some of you may know, Omlevex will detail five comic series "released" by the ficticious Omlevex Comics Group during the 1960s. On our website, we've posted information about each series.

So, hypothetically speaking, if we were to release a graphic novel that "collects" the first five issues of one of the series, which one would you want to see the most?

Feel free to check out the information.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm just dropping a note to let everyone know that the Spectrum Games website is back up and running. Our provider had some major malfunctions, but everything is back on course.

Our forums and email groups are also back in operation, though anyone previously signed up will have to do so again, as we had to recreate them from scratch. You can visit our community page here.

Thank you and I apologize for the inconvenience.

Re: New Sneak Peek!

Here's a team of villains that made the Freedom's Trio sweat quite often back in the '60s. From left to right: the Vanishing Man, Honey Bea, Gauntlet, Scarlet Cyclone (rear) and the Snipe (front). Collectively, they are known as the League of Evil!

Ya know, that's what Hero has been lacking. Just not enough evil hunchbacks!