Advice for Modern Espionage

Uthanar

I was looking over some of my campaign thoughts for a game that I am going to be running.  Instead of my initial thoughts of running with Super Heroes, I was instead of looking at running more of a skilled normal group trying to contain crime in the local area in a world that has Super Heroes, but the local area does not really have any. 

I know that we have Dark Champions and Dark Champions the Animated Series, but do we have any supplements that you can get that cover other parts of this genre like the old Danger International? 

Is Hero the system that you would look to for this?  Do you have other systems that you would advise?  Do you have

Thanks for thoughts!

Dark Champions covers what you seem to be looking for (I know, it doesn't SOUND like it, they should have named it Action Hero.)

Plus more exhaustive detail about guns and ammunition than you need.

Lucius Alexander

Weapon Familiarity: Palindromedary Mounted Weapons