What would you like to be included in the return of Terror Inc.

tiger

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't worry about it. You have the Hispanic spelling of the name. If it bothers you, add two other equal but opposing forces (light/dark, hot/cold, electricity/vacuum?)

Hispanic spelling? Do you mean Spanish? I believe the Spanish version for equinox is equinoccio.I'm a Spanish speaker and I've used the term that way. I would be so embarrassed if I've been saying the word incorrectly and never been corrected. Lol.

I hoping to have it complete and up for sale in late March/early April. I have a couple things on my schedule in front of it. Been working on it though, along with other projects. Characters are complete, still have the origins and such. Also, have some of the background of the group and the rebuilding done. So far around 6000 words, characters not included. Ways to go before she's done but on the road to getting there :)

Hispanic spelling? Do you mean Spanish? I believe the Spanish version for equinox is equinoccio.I'm a Spanish speaker and I've used the term that way. I would be so embarrassed if I've been saying the word incorrectly and never been corrected. Lol.

Yes.Equinoccio is perfect. Thanks for the correction (English is hard enough for me to spell, let alone any other language I only studied in High School for two years).