What would you like to be included in the return of Terror Inc.

tiger

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gigante sits on a rocky outcrop basking in the summer sun. His rock-like skin soaks up the warmth of the sun as he reflects over the last few years of his life. He had lived in the mountains helping the villagers after the fall of Terror Inc. Though it took some time they started to trust him and actually welcomed him into their villages.

Then the hero team came to him and they told him he could make up for all his wrong doings. He could join them and help them saving innocent lives. He did help stop many disasters both natural and man-made. Now they call me a hero.

“Fools” Gigante snorts, “He was right they were so easily fooled”. The professor had told him if anything happens to me go to the mountains. Once there make new friends, hide in plains sight till my return.

Gigante slowly rises and he stretches his massive body. His rock like skin crackles and pops sounding like he is being hit with small hammers.

The time has come for the charades to end he thinks to himself. Muerte has returned and is ready to rebuild Terror Inc. He looks down the mountainside toward the city of San Murtue, the city the island is named after.

“First you will fall” he says in a deep and gruff voice “Then they will fall”

He turns and starts to walk away.  “Places to go” as he starts to laugh “and traitors to kill”. His laugher echo down the mountainside as he disappears deeper into the mountains

Art News

As I mentioned I have been working on getting some art. I talk with Storn and we worked out a deal so I can use some of his art. There will be three members of Terror Inc. using Sotrn's artwork, on is being used in the naming contest.

Also, I have commissioned him to draw up a new image of Muerte himself :)

As it stands now the line of for Terror Inc will be:

Muerte

Gigante

Poignard

Espirit

Kabuki

Still To Be Named Sorceress

Equinox

Elemental Queen

Sabot

Nine? Hot dage. And don"t forget the normal agents (10 write-ups to do, at least). Looks like Eurostar is going to have a fight on there hands.

The Isle of Profesor Muerte - How does Cotez keep the United Nations from attacking a Terrorist Nation?

WMD's holding the population hostage?

Security and Intelligence Organizations? Foreign and Domestic?

UN Embargo? How does it effect Hernan Cortez and his Citizens?

State Sponsors of Terrorism  

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/State_Sponsors_of_Terrorism#Sanctions  

More later!

QM

I'm leaning to Terror Inc. not taken over the isle yet. Building up to it and laying groundwork and endgame having been planned.

Ah. You forgot one thing. They did control the island. Once. With four supers and a group of jackboot thugs. They even added two more supers to the team before the betrail.

My guess would be that Murte (dang spelling) left the island alone while recovering from his injuries/remaking his power armour. He left certain people 'in charge' of the island for him, and set someone he thinks he can manipulate to be the 'liberator' of the island during this time. Je fully expects that once he comes out of hiding that his apointed patsy will step down and give the island to him.

The professor may be insain, but he is also smart. If he can instruct Gigante to make nice till his return, he can manipulate someone he can easly destroy into taking care of his island till he returns.

Professor Muerte maintains control of Island of Muerte through Political Blackmail. Terror Inc's actions during the Operation Condor, Charley, and the Falklands War. 

WMD's are hidden around the Island of Muerte and Hernan Cortez will detonate them rather that lose the island. Killing the invaders and everyone on the Island. 

QM