What would you like to be included in the return of Terror Inc.

tiger

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good artwork sofar.

Beyond the sloberknocker fight between Terror Incorporated and Eurostar, I would like to see...

1 ) A full look at Murute's goles, plans, and insanity (my guess, the bad professor is an extreme bipolar condition).

2 ) An indep view of the bad professor's agents. What does Esprita get out of thus? Pointguard? Gigante? The average TI agent?

3 ) An indep review of the day to day life of the average citican of San Murtue. What do they know about there leader? What do they fear about him? How do they cope?

4 ) The ministers of San Murtue. Who controls the media there? How? Who gets full, truthful information? Who only gets lies.

5 ) How are agents of Terror Incorporated recruited? How many of them are citizens? How many are from the hispanic criminal underworld? How many are from the mercenary world? The military world?

6 ) Who exactly can the group 'trust' in the Supervillain world? How is Murtue's relationship with a certain Doctor? Beyond Eurostar, who are there enemies? Who are there frenemies?

7 ) What does the world knows about TI? Does the team want to keep there return a secret? If so, for how long?

Good artwork sofar.

3 ) An indep review of the day to day life of the average citican of San Murtue. What do they know about there leader? What do they fear about him? How do they cope?

4 ) The ministers of San Murtue. Who controls the media there? How? Who gets full, truthful information? Who only gets lies.

Still tweaking the character art a bit, but happy with most of it so far

The product takes off at the point Muerte enters the water. So everyone believes he's dead at this point. So doubt that there will be much meddling in South America. But one can never tell :)

The product takes off at the point Muerte enters the water. So everyone believes he's dead at this point. So doubt that there will be much meddling in South America. But one can never tell :)

Then maybe some info on what happened to San Muerte after he "died" (celebrations? mourning? did someone take over?), and if he plans to do anything there after his return (vengeance against traitors? retake it? ignore it?).

Then maybe some info on what happened to San Muerte after he "died" (celebrations? mourning? did someone take over?), and if he plans to do anything there after his return (vengeance against traitors? retake it? ignore it?).

My take on it was a junta took over, keeping the 'fact' of Muerte's death a secret. So, since the island's name is in the name of the supplement, we should have an ideal about the state of the island and the people of the island.

And thank you for fixing that on the possible cover (which looks good, by the way). I know it's a minor thing, but things like that (especially on a product's cover) can get under my skin.

No problem, I'm pretty excited about this project, but have got to stop making images on 3 hours sleep :)

It's less busy than the first one (which honestly seems more like a back cover than a front cover).

Much better with the apocalyptic background.

Personally, I'd use a slightly smaller font for callouts to Steve Perrin and Heroic Publishing (and shrink the logo for Heroic Publishing to match).  Preferably combined them at the bottom (From the creations of Steve Perrin and the comics of Heroic Publishing).

Should be "Rated M for Muerte." :winkgrin:

Which book is this from? I am unaware of it. Most of what I've done with Muerte was my own creation more than Hero Games.

Which book is this from? I am unaware of it. Most of what I've done with Muerte was my own creation more than Hero Games.

That is the point. Nothing has been fleshed out about San Murte, except for the name and that TI controls the island (or, more recently, officaly use to control the island).

That is what your job, if you will. To fill out any facts from your mind (and, since it is unofficial, not have any offical help). Mr. Pern can help, with only what he has done with the island in his own campain. Hear is a hint: befor TI, the island was named something else.