What would you like to be included in the return of Terror Inc.

tiger

How does Professor Muerte recruit Minions?  

Wealth  

QM

I would say a promos of wealth, combined with the promos of power, coupled by fear in some cases, and an appeal for protection from the law and/or superheros in others. It depends on the individual.

Edit: Then again, I am not writing this PDF, so I really can't say for certain.

Extra: I have to some day edit my endtag, since I now have a cellphone.

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How does Professor Muerte create Resources and Wealth? 

Super Gadgeteer/Inventor and Scientist

Hernan Cortez could sell his knowledge and technology to the highest bidder.  

1. Doctor Destroyer  
  2. Eurostar (Scorpia & Fuermarcher)  
  3. Latin American Intelligence & Security  
  4. Latin American Underworld  
  5. Black Site for Foreign Intelligence Organizations 

Cheers 

QM

That was made using Heromachine. I have asked Storn Cook to make an image for this product. I gave him an outline of what I would like and artistic license to just make it awesome.

Aiming for a new look while still being obvious who it is your dealing with

I'm introducing Muerte in my new Champions campaign tomorrow, with the history of his betrayal and death.  I'm using LL's version of a Takofanes-revived Muerte, along with El General and Khemset and Seraphina.  I'm also having Muerte respond to Scorpia and Feurmacher defecting to Eurostar, by him bringing the deceased Bora (now an air spirit) onto his team.  I also had Muerte bring Gigante back under his wing, since ol' Rock-face remained loyal to Muerte.

As to his island base, I'm callilng it Isla Muerte (with San Muerte the only village on the island) and put it 50 miles due west of Chiclayo, Peru.  (Check it out on Google Maps' satellite view.)  Since Peru claims a 200-mile territorial limit, that made Muerte and his goon squad Peru's problem to deal with.  Of course, prior to his death Muerte had enough Peruvian ministers and other politicians in his pocket to stymie attempts by other countries to capture him.

As an additional "of course," an underground base (beneath that relatively narrow island east of the main island) managed to avoid detection by the Peruvian military, so Muerte has moved back in.

I haven't completely decided how I am going to approach the island, government and control of it yet.

Still looking at finding more information on that aspect of Terror Inc. history. The only material I have predating the end if Terror Inc. Is Classic Enemies

Note: The link is to buy Champions Universe for 4th edition Champions. There is also a version for 5th edition and 6th edition. And the update for 6th edition.