What would you like to be included in the return of Terror Inc.

tiger

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, on the home stretch now. Waiting for one piece of art, have one background to finish and then a read through or two and she is done. I hope you find it enjoyable and useful, I have to say I think I have enjoyed writing this supplement more than the others I have done.

Well, waiting on one more piece of art and the supplement is finished. Will end up over 20,000 words (VC I was less than 10,000) with a final page count of 90+ (unsure of exact number till final art comes in)

Will contain

Background on the original forming of Terror Inc

Background on the reforming of Terror Inc.

Background on all members of Terror Inc

Description of the Isle De Muerte, island base of Terror Inc

Description of the island of San Muerte, sovereign island country off the coast of Brazil

Description of 3 bases used by Terror Inc and ideas from several others.

Completed and future goals of Terror Inc

Timeline for the reforming of Terror Inc and the various goals, GMs can use it to implement some of the goals in play sessions

Outline of how to use Terror Inc in your campaign, ideas on how to modify as well.

10 character Sheets, 3 Robot Sheets, 2 Vehicle Sheets, 3 Base sheets & maps and cardboard figures. 

• 2 weeks later...

She is done!!!

Well she is finished and up for sale. You can get it through RPGNow I publish under Tiger Paw Press. You can get it from my product page on my website, www.tigerseyemedia.com/tiger/product.html     and I have sent it to Jason so it should be in the Hero Games Webstore soon as well.

Thanks for all your help and ideas. I hope you enjoy it, I had a lot of fun creating it.

• 2 months later...